-7-

(play the song above when mentioned in the story)

The next day I woke up in the same bed I have woken up in after the fight in the Malfoy manor. Speaking of Malfoy; Draco told me that he'd have to go back to his place at some hours so it wouldn't seem too suspicious. As of the moment, I'd assume he had already gone back to his house and I was left all alone. Thankfully, Draco brought over some of his comfortable clothing that I could use. I went to the bathroom to freshen up. I was out cold for three days, so a shower wouldn't hurt, would it now?

After I finished getting ready for the boring day ahead of me, I decided to explore the house to see where was what. At first, I decided to look through the rooms on the second floor. It was terrifying considering the fact that this place previously belonged to the 'royal' family of Blacks.

The first room I found very intriguing and horrifying belonged to a Black called Regulus Arcturus. The whole room was turned upside down; dust was covering most of the fine black furniture, the bed frame was broken, the drawers were wide open and the whole room was full of old books thrown everywhere. Even though it was half-destroyed, it still carried the royal and intimidating design that I loved. The interior was absolutely beautiful in this house.

I approached the drawer that was wide open to see a beige book lying on it. I brushed off the dust to see it was the books I read not too long ago. Bathilda Bagshot's History of Magic. Quite an interesting book, but I am not a history type of person.

I opened the book to see the author's portrait smiling at me. I loved it when pictures could move on their own. Muggles were missing out on this one for sure.

"Ehem," I heard a grumpy cough from the door, "That's Mister Arcturus's book, don't touch it."

I turned around to see the same elf I had seen yesterday standing in the doorway with a trolley full of cleaning supplies. He was much older than Dobby and had an offended frown plastered on his face.

"Sorry," I apologized quickly, "I didn't introduce myself yesterday, I am Y/N L/N."

I put my hand forward to the elf to shake but he didn't budge.

"Name's Kreacher," the old elf grunted, "Elves don't do handshakes, especially with wizards such as yourself."

"Such as myself?" I asked putting my hand down.

"You are a pure-blood," the elf responded, "It's low for a pure-blood to shake an elf's hand."

"Well, I don't really fall in the royal pure-blood category, do I?" I said sarcastically and went in for another handshake, "Hope we can get along."

After hesitating for a minute Kreacher turned his trolley away and went about his way. Well, this didn't go as well as I planned, did it?

I carefully got out of the room and went downstairs to see how to kill my utter boredom. I couldn't go back to Hogwarts, they'd immediately punish me or, if not, kill me off for helping Potter get away right under their noses.

As I got downstairs, I went to the kitchen me and Draco talked in yesterday and started looking around for something to do. There was a lot of newspaper thrown all over the room, so I started reading it. Most of the paper was from two to three years ago. There was even an article about Umbridge becoming the headmaster.

What amazed me was how Rita Skeeter managed to twist these stories in a way it would come off as dramatic. Most of the people she wrote about didn't do anything special, but yet, she made it look like they committed the murder of a fourth degree.

"This is boring," I whispered to myself and went out to the next room.

This room was a bit tidier than the other ones and more spacious. I'd guess this would be the living room. The whole floor was covered with a beautiful rug. The end of the room had a fireplace like in the Slytherin house with two leather couches in front of it facing each other. I looked up to see two beautiful crystal chandeliers barely hanging from the ceiling. On the left next to the two windows which were covered with pitch black curtains was a big cupboard with dishes stacked inside. Right in the middle of the room, there was a black grand piano with a small leather seat in front of its keyboard.