Extra Chapter - Summer Stargazing (Fluff)

Y/N's POV

You follow shortly behind the large grey wolf Legoshi as you two make your way up a green hill. He invited you to go on a picnic earlier. Just you and him. The grey wolf looks back at you to make sure that you're still following. Your legs felt a little weak after walking for so long.

"Hey, Y/N are you tired?" Legoshi asks as he looks at you crouching down with your hands on your legs. "K-kinda, but I'm fine. Let's keep going." You two continue up the grass hill eventually reaching the top. You sit down on the grass exhausted. The grey wolf sits down a blanket on the ground and sets the basket of food down.

Legoshi sits down and pats the spot beside him signaling you to sit down. You sit down beside him. Legoshi looks up into the evening summer sky with a smile. "Hm... The weather is quite beautiful today." He remarks. You look up at the orange above seeing the clouds that paint the sky. "Yeah, you're right." You say with a smile.

"So... what made you decide to ask me on a date?" You ask Legoshi. You see Legoshi blushing through his fur. "D-date... I mean uhm... Yeah, a date!" The wolf stutters. You snicker a bit at the wolf's flusteredness. Legoshi coughs clearing his throat. "I mean, I haven't seen you that much ever since summer started and I uh... wanted to hang out." Legoshi says.

You smile. "Well, I've missed you too." You say leaning against his side. The wolf was still blushing. "U-uhm I think we should eat." Legoshi says opening the basket and pulling out two sandwiches. These ones don't seem to be egg sandwiches sadly.  Instead they seem to be plain PB&J. He hands one to you which you take.

"Huh? So no egg sandwiches?" You ask. "Oh uhm... I only really like the ones from the school kiosk. So instead I just made these since I already had peanut butter and jelly back at the dorm." Legoshi responds. Huh... So he's still spending the summer in his dorm.

Legoshi's POV

I look at Y/N as he takes a bite of his sandwich. He lets out a satisfied hum as he chews. I'm glad to see him again. Even though it's only been a month it feels like forever since I've last seen him. We've kept in contact through texting but, it's different than being actually with him.   "So Y/N, what have you been doing over the summer?" I ask him. Y/N's smile falters a bit. "Oh I've just been living with my uncle since I don't really have any other place to live." Y/N says. 

"Oh so you don't live with your parents?" I ask. The cat's smile fades and he looks down . "Hm... I don't really have parents. My mom passed away when I was young and I never met my father." Y/N says in a sad tone. I instantly feel guilty for bringing up the subject. I know it's hard to have lost a mother. "Oh, I'm sorry... I didn't know..." I apologize. Y/N looks at me. "No need to be sorry." He tells me.

I quickly change the subject. "So, how's living at your uncle's place?" I ask. Y/N looks back up. "Well, it's not bad. The house is really nice. Although I never really get to see my uncle. He owns a large company so he's always working." Y/N says. Hm... never really took Y/N as having wealth. I mean that explains how he's able to pay for stuff whenever we go out somewhere. Y/N pauses seemingly thinking to himself. 

"Actually it's through my uncles work that I met Louis. His company and the Horns Conglomerate were working together on a project. Me and Louis would sometimes be dragged along to meetings between them when we were younger... We usually sat outside during the meetings and talked to each other. The poor deer seemed  awfully lonely when I first met him. I uhm... hope he's safe." Y/N says looking into the sky. I just nod my head. I feel somewhat responsible for the deer's disappearance. Nobody's seen Louis since the day before the Meteor Festival.

Y/N looks back to me. "So... what have you been doing Legoshi?" Y/N asks. "Oh, I've been staying back at my dorm this whole summer and hanging out with Jack. Nothing really interesting..." I respond. Y/N's smile returns to brighten the mood. "Hm, sounds fun." Y/N says before taking another bite of his sandwich. 

 We've been talking so much I already almost forgot about the food. I started eating my sandwich.

Suddenly, I remember why I invited Y/N here in the first place. 

Y/N's POV

You soon finish your sandwich. It was pretty good for a PB&J. You stare off into the surroundings around the hill you two were on. White flowers are scattered through the grass. How'd Legoshi find such a beautiful spot for this. The wolf seemed to be breathing somewhat heavily. You nuzzle into his arm. He chuckles nervously. "Well, I'm done eating. So what now?" You ask.

Legoshi pauses a bit before moving his hand onto yours. "Actually, Y/N... I wanted to ask you something." Legoshi says. "Hm?" The wolf seems to hesitate a bit. "Y/N... what are we? Uhm, relationship wise?" Legoshi asks. 

Legoshi's POV

I nervously wait for his answer. Y/N seems to think to himself. "Well does this answer your question?" Y/N asks. Huh? Suddenly the small cat grabs me and pulls me into a passionate kiss. I feel his tender lips on mine. My face becomes red but, I don't break the kiss. I almost feel like I'm going to melt. I kiss him back. The kiss soon becomes more messy. I wrap my arms around Y/N.  I pull away from the kiss to get some air. A long strand of saliva forms connected between our mouths.

We were both breathing heavily as we look at each other surprised. "Wow~" That answer was definitely enough for me. I didn't expect Y/N to be so bold though. I collapse on top of him making both of us fall to the ground. I make sure not to put all my weight on him. He smiles and wraps his arms around me. We stay there like that quietly for a bit before I get off him. I lay next to him as we look at the sky. We hadn't even noticed that it was now night time. Stars scatter across the sky. I smile happily as I lay next to Y/N watching the stars. 

-to be continued-