Chapter 6 Instincts

You walked around trying to find Legoshi. Your breathing was still noticeably heavy. You had to tell Legoshi you couldn't get the roses. You were worried he'd be disappointed in you along with the other members of the drama club. You already messed up a simple task and it was your first day.

You couldn't go back to get the roses because, for one, you weren't brave enough to go back there, and two you'd feel bad about taking them. They're like that rabbit's babies.

You couldn't find the wolf anywhere. You kept looking for Legoshi. You were walking down a hall but then you heard slow footsteps behind you. You didn't think anything of it until you felt breathing on your neck which made shivers go up your spine. A large shadow appeared over you. You turn around seeing the large wolf known as Legoshi staring down at you with his mouth hanging open. He looked like he was eyeing a tasty meal. "H-hey Legoshi, could you stop staring at me like that with your mouth open." You say nervously. He quickly closes his mouth and blushed feeling embarrassed. "O-oh uhM sorry Y/N!" Legoshi apologizes and backed up from you a bit.

"Anyways, I've been looking around for you so I'm glad I finally found you!" You say relieved that you finally found him. "Oh... did you get the roses?" He asked. You look down and sighed. "N-no, I couldn't... those plants are too important to her. They're like her children... Could you please tell the club that we couldn't get them and to get the flowers somewhere else?" You ask sounding sorry because you didn't get the flowers. Legoshi nods agreeing to tell the others and most likely take the blame since he ditched you in the gardening club earlier. He kind of owed you it. "Thank you Legoshi" You said. "Anyways we should get back to drama club." The wolf said before noticing that you were breathing a little heavy. What happened to him? Legoshi wonders. He could smell the rabbit's scent all over you.

"Okay, let's go." You started to walk off heading to the drama club with Legoshi following you.

-Time Skip-

You two arrived back at drama club. It was already almost over. Everyone was already getting ready to leave. Legoshi went to tell the others that we weren't able to get the flowers. You meanwhile took a seat and sat down too think about what happened in the gardening club.

No ones ever touched you like that. Especially not a girl. It was pretty shocking. You aren't really attracted to girls. She didn't seem like a bad person though. You also now smelt like her too.

You suddenly realized that your pockets feel more empty than usual. You felt around your pockets realising you dropped your phone somewhere. You start to panic and start to look around the room for it hoping you didn't drop it in the hall, or outside, and you especially hoped you didn't drop it in the gardening club.

-Time Skip-

You weren't paying attention to how late it was getting but after about two or three hours later you found your phone up on the place where Legoshi showed you how to control the lights. You let out a relieved sigh. That relief was soon replaced with worry as you turned your phone on and saw the time. It was late and drama club has been over for awhile now. It seemed like no one else was here anymore. Oh no you're going to be in trouble if you get caught after curfew. You got up and quickly headed for the door.

Once you got outside you realized how dark and quiet it was. It was quite foggy and it was hard to see through the fog. You start to walk slowly through the fog. You were a little on edge since you couldn't see well. You typically didn't have these problems of seeing in the dark due to you being a cat. The down side to that is that your eyes were pretty noticeable in the dark with the way they shine in the night. So you look down just incase someone was walking around and caught you out so late.