Chapter Twenty Eight

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Moans fill the room, my moans.

Silver teased himself between my creamy folds, sweetly biting his bottom lip as he watched my body unfold against him.

"Fuck, baby," He rasps, one hand cradling my cheek and his thumb running along my bottom lip. My thighs tremble as the tip of his dick penetrates between my folds and settles there.

I wrap my fingers through the bed sheets, half-openly watching every move he makes to my body.

"You're ethereal."

Moaning, the first quarter of his cock filled me and I faintly looked into his gaze. Silver hovers over me, peering daringly down at me before leaning forward to kiss my lips.

The pain was barely there, the pleasure I felt already subsided that part of it. My pulse picked up, my hands letting go of the sheets and wrapping around his shoulder blades.

"Silver," I breathed into his neck, my breasts pressed up against his chest.

"I know, baby," he whispered deeply into my ear, slowly guiding his cock further in. My head automatically falls to the sheets behind me, his own breath hitching with delight.

"You're so tight, Serenity." He grunts, shifting in his position. I pant heavily, feeling my walls rip apart when glides himself fully inside me.

Stilling, his head drops on my shoulder, inky hair tickling my warm skin and strong muscles flexing beneath my palms.

"God," He growls deeply, forming butterflies all over me. I clench my walls around him, lifting my hips and he groans again, dropping his forehead to mine.

"Tell me when to move."

I look deep into his gaze, allowing myself to relax under him. He was big, way bigger than anything I've ever experienced. Which has only ever been a shitty dildo from the 'Adult Satisfactory Store' from our local shopping centre.

Or there was my first time.

Regardless, right now, here with Silver, it felt magical. I had been wanting this for so long, our chemical reaction was bound to bring us together.

And here we are.

Nodding my head twice, I dig my fingers into his back and brush my lips up against his.

"Now."

Silver kisses me passionately, causing my back to flatten against the bed and my eyes to wrinkle shut as he shifts out of me.

I breathe deeply, feeling the fullness of his cock expand within me as he slowly pushes back in.

He had to grasp himself a few times, his eyes briefly closing and his swollen lips parting to take in some air.