Chapter Nineteen

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Mamma and Aunt Kara stood in front of me with the widest grins I'd ever seen, equally matching my shock.

"You have to tell us everything!" Kara jumped up and down on her feet, her spiralling curls bouncing with each jump.

I broke into a laugh and shook my head at their childish behaviour—Mamma nodding and agreeing with Kara too.

"Can I tell you in the morn—

"No!" They both exclaimed, starting to jump me with questions.

"Where did he take you?"

"Did you kiss?"

"Did he tell you his social security number?"

My eyes shoot over to Kara, have seen the sneaky grin on her cheeks. She shrugs and peers between Mamma and me. "What? If you're going to take a goddess out you might as well give her your bank details."

A blush covers my cheeks while I fold my arms over my chest, processing each of their questions.

Before I could get an answer in, I'm suddenly being pulled into Kara's embrace.

"You look so fucking hot." She twirls me around and assesses me from behind, "Mhm, gorgeous, gorgeous woman,"

"And that's my daughter!" Mamma cheers and bounces on her feet, stealing a kiss on my cheek before I can smack them both away.

"And my goddaughter!" Aunt Kara reminded, leaning into my other cheek.

"Damn right she is!" Mamma claps her hands and they laugh jokingly together, leaving me to stare at them in disdain.

"Ugh. Don't look at us like that flower. We just love you too much."

Rolling my eyes, I step past them and make my way to the kitchen, their feet trailing behind me like little lost puppies, obviously still waiting for answers.

"We had a good time." I told briefly, running a hand through my hair with the visualising pictures of just what our night was like.

"Serenity!" A different voice stops me this time. Like a brewing storm, my eyes flash up towards my Uncle Theo standing behind the kitchen counter.

How did they all enter this house and I hadn't heard them?

His mop of blonde hair tickles my skin as he wraps me up in a comforting hug. I giggle slightly and hug him back, secretly enjoying the attention everyone was giving me.

"How are you, gorgeous?" He asks kindly, looking down at me with a grin I return back at him.

"Pretty good, Uncle."

Mamma and Kara were caught up in a conversation behind me, while Uncle Theo leaves my side and pops around Aunt Kara's shoulder, kissing her cheek.

Guess they're back together again.