🐇┆Scink┆Bored

⋆ Sci x Ink ⋆

Requested by RandomThingsOfMine

[ No POV ]
-----------------

    Ink groaned loudly, bored of just sitting in the Doodlesphere without anything to do. Then, he remembered that Sci should be in his lab, giving him the perfect opportunity to bother him.

   So, that's exactly what he did. He splattered ink on the ground leading to Sci's lab and walked in. He slowly pulled himself out of the puddle once making it to the other side. "Oohhh Sciiii!" Ink called, stretching his back as he watched his puddle evaporate.

   Sci ignored Ink, the only acknowledgement that he gave was a sigh. This prompted Ink to skip over, spinning his chair around to look at him. His cheeks lightly dusted a rainbow, and Sci's were a darker blue.

   "Hello, Ink, here for your daily dose of amusement?" Sci spoke, finally. Ink leaned into his face, kissing where his nose would be if he had one. "Yup! I can help with some of your work though! Then you can still be productive." Humming, Ink spun Sci's chair back around and sat in the one next to him, scooting closer to him.

   "Alright, you're quite useful anyways." Sci gave in, rolling his eyes playfully. "Okay! What are we going today!?" Ink asked, immediately excited to have something to do.

   "I'm just working on my essay, Gaster wants it in by Friday."
   "Ohh! What's it about again?"
   "Everything I know about AUs. Which is hard because I only know you, and I've only heard of others."

   Science groaned, leaning back into his chair as he covered his eye sockets in frustration. Ink leaned on the desk, his hands supporting his head. "Well, I can help!" He smiled, "I'm the protector of AUs after all!"

   Sci smiled back, "thanks Ink."

『••✎••』

   After a couple of slightly boring hours, Sci finished the essay. Ink was still rambling on about all the different AUs and creators, even though he didn't have to anymore. However, Science didn't mind. He enjoyed listening to his boyfriend ramble about random things.

«𖠌»
꧁ 338 words ꧂

✮ Sci belongs to
✮ Ink belongs to Comyet/mye bi

✦ Sorry, it's short, I didn't know where else to go with it <3 however, thank you for the ship! I've never heard of it before, but it's really cute :) /gen