🐇┆Errink┆Thanks..

⋆ Head cannon!Error x Head cannon!Ink ⋆

Some more flufff-
Once again my idea, with slight help from my sibling-

[ Ink POV ]
------------------

I decided that I wanted to hang out with glitchy today. Why? I'm bored and have nothing better to do.

I quickly stole a few chocolate bars from UnderFell, then opened a portal to the Anti-Void. When I walked through I couldn't see Error anywhere, but I could here Undernovela playing.

I walked in the direction of the sound, and found him fairly quickly. I walked in front of his beanbag, and he looked up to me.

"UgH. WhAt Do YoU wAnT sQuId." He said to me, I rolled my eyelights and motioned to the 15 chocolate bars in my arms.

He looked at them and I gently dropped them in his lap. "I brought you some chocolate!" I said happily.

He opened one and took a bite while looking at me as if I just killed someone in front of him. After eating the first two though, he let me sit down next to him.

I smiled and sat down on the beanbag. We sat there silently watching the show, laughing or pointing a few things out about it every now and then, while he ate the chocolate.

When he finally finished all of the chocolate bars, he gently pulled me closer to him. "DOn't SaY aNyThInG." He told me. I slightly nodded and he laid my head down in his lap.

I smiled and blushed a bit, pretty sure he was also blushing, but I can't see anything from this angle. We continued watching the show in a comfortable silence, until the episode was over.

[ Error POV ]
--------------------

Ink fell asleep. So while he slept, I began thinking about how I should confess to him.

I know that he doesn't really like romantic settings, but we both really like Outertale.

Now when? I'm always busy on the weekends, and Ink is always is always working most weekdays.. He said he was going to take a break next Thursday.

Ink woke up a few minutes after I planned everything in my head.

"Morning Error.." He yawned, sitting up and stretching. "HeY SqUiD." I answered, watching him stretch.

"HeY, dO yOu StIlL hAvE nO PlAnS oN THuRsDaY?" I asked, watching his eyes change as he thought about it.

"Hmm.. Nope!" He answered, his eyelights turning to a yellow sun and a orange question mark. "Why?" Ink asked. "NoThInG iMpOrTaNt, JuSt MeEt Me In OuTeRtAlE." I told him.

"Oh, okay." He said, his eyelights orange eyelight turning into a green circle, while the sun turned into a yellow triangle.

"ThAnKs AgAiN fOr ThE cHoCoLaTe. I'Ll SeE yOu In A wEeK." I said, watching as he wrote down that we're meeting up in his scarf.

After a few minutes, he finished writing, and left. Once again alone in the anti-void.

«𖠌»
꧁ 479 words ꧂

✦ Second part is published :3

✮ Ink belongs to Comyet/mye bi
✮ Error belongs to Lover of Piggies/Crayon Queen
✮ UnderNovela belongs to Pig-Demon