🐇┆Errormare┆Hangover

Human!Nightmare x Human!Error

MMM this is my life now. Writing oneshots while in class. Four. Fucking. Pages. Enjoy.

⚠︎Warnings⚠︎
Pills, it's advil, but still
Mention of drinking.

[ Error's POV ]

I woke up with a massive migraine. I don't remember exactly what happened, but I do know that I drank a lot. Now I would like to know where everyone else went... The people that were there included, Nightmare, Dream, Killer, Cross, Horror, Dust, Swap, and Ink.

Me and the other gods there drank the most, though, Ink and Nightmare couldn't actually get drunk. Killer and Horror were the first two who had became black out drunk. Then everything after that is fuzzy.

I got up out of the bed, and looked around the room. After a few moments, I realized that I am in my own room. I looked next to me at the nightstand, and grabbed my red-rimmed glasses, putting them on a moment after.

I walked over to my bathroom and walked in, opening the mirror and grabbing some advil. Then I closed the mirror to grab something quickly, and left the room. I walked out of my room, and downstairs to the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle.

I opened the bottle and dropped the pills in my mouth, immediately putting the bottle to my 'lips' and swallowing the advil along with it.

When I was done, I put my name on the bottle(so no one would drink it) and put it back in the fridge. After that, I left the kitchen, spotting Nightmare on the couch.

"HeY NIgHtMaRe." I greeted, walking over and sitting down next to him. "Hey Error." He said back. I looked at his phone to see that he's reading. "WhAt'ChA rEaDiN'?" I asked, he blushed a light purple and shook his head, turning odd his phone.

"Nothing important, just a book I found." He said, putting his phone down in the coffee table. "YoU sUrE? YoU sEeM tO bE eNjOyInG wHaTeVeR iT iS." I commented, leaning onto his shoulder while I grabbed the TV remote. He seemed to blush more at my comment.

"WhAt HaPpEnEd LaSt NiGhT? I cAn'T rEmEmBeR aNyThInG pAsSeD KIlLeR aNd HoRrOr PaSsInG oUt." I asked, flipping on the TV, and turning on a movie called 'A Silent Voice'. His blush died down a bit at my question.

"Well, you got really drunk, drunk enough for Dream to convince you to play Spin the Bottle." The goopy octopus said, looki g up at the TV to watch the show with me.

"DiD i KiSs AnYoNe?" I asked, glitching a bit more from the thought of it. "You kissed me." He said, pausing for a moment. "How is your hangover? You drank quite a lot." He said, changing the subject. But I could barely-

+ERROR.EXE has crashed+
×Would you like to reboot?×
+□Yes OR □No+

[ Nightmare POV ]
------------------------------

+ERROR.EXE has crashed+
×Would you like to reboot?×
+■Yes OR □No+

And Error crashed. I clicked yes, and waited. 10%..... 30%.... 50%.... 70%.... 90%.... 99%.... 100%!

×Reboot complete!×
+Error will be with you in a moment.+

The AI voice told me. There was a buzzing sound before a loud beep. Error blinked, and opened his eyes. "Nightmare?" He said, well, it sounded more like a question. And his voice is surprisingly clear. "Yea?" I said, turning back to the TV.

"What happened after I... kissed you.." He asked nervously, a bright blush on his face. I blushed too. And began telling him what happened.

"Well, after you kissed me, we played a few more rounds before you ended up puking. So I brought you to your room and put you in some pajamas. Then I put you in bed, and you went to sleep." I told him, watching the TV. The boy, Shoya, reminds me of myself when I was younger.

"Is ThAt WhY i WaS iN mY rOoM wHeN i WoKe Up?" He asked, his glitchy voice returning. I nodded and we watched the rest of the show in silence.

When the show was over, Error had gotten up twice, coming a back a couple moments after, he always ended up sitting on the couch with me though, so I didn't mind. But when the show ended, I decided to ask about it.

"Error. Why do you keep getting up to leave?" I asked, turning off the TV while turning my gaze to look at him. "HaNoVeR." He muttered.

"Sigh, Error, come here." I ordered, getting up. He took a moment to comprehend the sentence, before doing as told and getting up as well.

As soon as he got over to me, I picked him up. He wrapped his legs around my waist, and tightly held onto my neck. He was also glitching a lot, probably because he wasn't prepared, or expecting, to be picked up.

I carried him upstairs to my room, and to the actual part that is my room. I put him down on my bed, then laid down next to him. U waited a moment for his glitching to calm down before pulling him into a hug. And laying there. I gave him a warning this time.

After a minute of silence, he turned around to face me. "Go to sleep, you'll feel better when you wake up." I told him. He muttered a 'fine', and took another few seconds to pass out.

I waited a few minutes, to make sure he was asleep, then teleported my phone to me. I unlocked it quickly, and reopened Wattpad. It didn't take long for me to find the Errormare book I was reading.

«𖠌»
꧁ 936 words ꧂

✦ Hope you liked it. The kid next to me for my second period was reading what I was writing as I did this. Which is really annoying because he triggers my scopophobia a lot.

✧ And yes, I did actually write this on paper. It took 2 indevual papers that were both completely covered, top to bottom line. Help.

✧ Also sorry, I can't remember if I published a oneshot on Friday or not-

✮ Error belongs to Lover of Piggies/Crayon Queen
✮ Nightmare and Dream belong to Jokublog
✮ Killer belongs to Rahafwabas
✮ Cross belongs to Jael Peñaliza/JAKEInimation
✮ Horror belongs to Sour-Apple-Studios
✮ Dust belongs to Calvateyla
✮ Swap/Blueberry belongs to Popcornpr1nce
✮ Ink belongs to Comyet/mye bi