🐇┆Killmare┆Cuddles

Headcannon!Nightmare x Headcannon!Killer

⚠︎WARNINGS⚠︎
Hinted "activities" lmao.

[ Killer POV ]

I was walking through the mansion, it's boring right now because Horror and Dust are out on a mission. For some reason, boss didn't send me with them.

"Hey, Killer. Boss wants to see you. He's in his office." Raspberry told me, walking past me to get to Blackberry. I called a thank you back to him before heading to boss' office.

I knocked on the door and waited a moment until boss called for me to come inside. "Boss, you needed me?" I asked, closing the door as I walk into the room.

"Killer, come here." He told me, looking at my eyes, I think.. When I got closer to him, he pulled me into his lap. I squeaked in surprise.

"Night-" I said, I wanted to ask 'is this why you didn't send me on the mission', but he had gently placed his head in the crook of my neck.

I smiled, while he gently nudged my neck. After a few minutes, things got a bit.. heated. (Lime lmao) He was kissing and biting on my neck, I hummed approvingly.

«☕︎»

I cannot walk. Out the door of boss' office, I could hear Horror and Dust talking, While I was stuck with boss, sitting on his lap. "Aw, c'mon puppy, are you mad at me?" He asked, pulling me closer.

"No.. I can't walk-.." I groaned, looking him in the eye socket. "Oh Kills, no need to worry, you'll be alright in a few days." Boss said, chuckling.

«𖠌»
꧁ 270 words ꧂

✦ Yea-...
✧ I dont remember if I published this week, so you get a oneshot and a chapter of my ongoing book-

✮ Killer belongs to Rahafwabas
✮ Nightmare belongs to JokuBlog
✮ Horror belongs to Sour-Apple-Studios
✮ Dust belongs to Calvatela
✯ Raspberry belongs to kkhppang Trivia
✮ Blackberry belongs to George Orwell (I think)