🖤┆Fluffydeath┆Don't touch me!

⋆ Reaper x Ccino ⋆

This was an idea I came up with while writing the rules- I thought it might be cute so- Oh, and this has some Reaper angst-

[ Ccino pov ]
-----------------

I noticed that Reaper hasn't visited my café at all today. Which is odd, he normally comes at least twice a day for a cup of coffee, and to talk.

It's late now, so I began closing my shop. "Hey Pap, I'm going to be out for a bit. If you need anything please call me." I said to my brother, who was sitting at the table.

"Okay! I'll see you later, brother!" He smiled at me. I waved him goodbye and teleported to Reaper's AU, Reapertale.

"Reaper? Oh right- Sans?" I asked into the seemingly empty AU. I was greeted with a few moments of silence.

"You know my brother?" I heard a voice from behind me. I squeaked in surprise as I turned around. This must be his Papyrus.

"U-uh- Y-yeah! He comes to my café twice a day." I answered awkwardly, pausing a minute.

"He hasn't visited at all today, and I got worried.." I finished, looking down.

"It's nice to know he has friends.. He's having one of his bad days. On these days he doesn't leave his room. It would be nice if you could try though." He said, just I nodded.

"Follow me," He said, walking off. I did as told and followed him. We ended up at what I assume to be their house.

He brought me inside and closed the door behind him.

"I must get back to work soon, but Sans is in the second room down the hall." He said, pointing at the staircase.

"Alright, thank you Papyrus!" I said as I walked up the stairs. I walked down to the second door, as he said, and knocked.

"Reaper..?" I asked, knocking again. There was no answer. "I'm coming in.." I warned, opening the door.

I walked into the room, closing the door behind me. I looked around to find Reaper curled into a ball on his bed.

"Reaper..?" I asked reaching a hand out. His head turned to me and he moved away from my hand.

"D-don't touch m-me!" He stuttered out. I retracted my hand to my ribcage.

"Reaper, what's wrong..?" I asked, sitting down at the edge of his bed. I kept a good distance so he wouldn't freak out again.

"I... Am I a bad person..?" He asked, my eyes widened. "If course not! What made you think that!?" I exclaimed. He curled into the fetal position, his eyes closed.

"Everyone... They always say how in a bad person because I kill people.." He explained. I frowned,

"But that's not true... you're a grim reaper, you reap the souls of people who have passed away, and lead them to their afterlife. Would anyone really want to walk alone to the afterlife..?" I said a calm smile on my face.

Reaper looked as though he was lost in thought. "But what about the people who died when that touch me..?" He asked me. His eyes opened now.

I didn't say anything, I just took his hand in mine. He looked shocked and scared at the same time. "What are you doing!? Your gonna die!" He said, not moving at all.

But I wasn't dying. Or dusting at all for that matter. "H-how..?" He questioned looking at me. I smiled, "I'm fine see?" I said, looking into his eyes.

I pulled him into a hug. He took a minute before hesitantly hugging back and crying silently into my shoulder.

He laid back down, taking me with him. And we just laid there for a few minutes.

When he let go, I kissed his forehead. "I love you.. No matter what you or anyone else says, you will always be the funny, flirty guy who loves coffee and kittens.." I said, giving him a comforting smile.

"Thank you Ccino.."

«𖠌»
꧁ 666 words ꧂

✦ Fun little headcanon in my AU, Ccino, Geno, and Reaper are in a polyamorous relationship. They are really happy too!

✧ Random fact, the day this book begins, (today) is my birthday! :D (Sept 7)

✮ Reapertale belongs to Ren
✮ Ccino/Ccino's Paps belong to a creator by the name of "Gaster"
At least that's what google told me-