🖤┆Inkmare┆"please dont leave me.."

⋆ Headcanon!Nightmare x suicidal!Ink ⋆

This oneshot is from my vent story. I was in the middle of writing the scene when I wanted to write it in Nightmare's POV as well.

⚠︎ Warnings! ⚠︎
Suicide attempt

[ Nightmare POV ]
-----------------------------

I stared at the message Ink sent, reading it over and over.

Group chat (8 members)

Inkblot ◯
Hey everyone, I just wanted to say goodbye. I didn't want to die without saying it, but I love you all <3 Sorry I couldn't stick around longer, but it hurts and I just couldn't do it anymore

Sunny bro ⬤
Ink what do you mean?
|
Ink?

Everyone he added to the group chat was trying to contact him, but they're all saying that he isn't answering. I stood up, grabbing my keys as I rushed to the living room, seeing my brother frantically looking for something.

"Dream, where does Ink live?" I asked and he told me the address. "Come on, let's go." I said, rushing out the door with him right behind me.

I took no time getting the car started and driving to his house, Dream was on the phone talking to a 9 1 1 dispatcher, he was telling them about what we knew.

I pulled into the driveway and we both got out of the car, running up to the door and going inside, it wasn't locked. Dream led me upstairs, saying that Ink lived up here and his older sister lived downstairs with her family.

There seemed to be no one home, but his cat was meowing at the door to the bathroom. I tried opening it, the door was locked.

I saw that the lock could be easily unlocked from the outside, so I went into what I assumed was his room and grabbed a hanger from his closet. I brought it to the door and unlocked it, throwing open the door and rushing inside, Dream right behind me.

I immediately saw him in the tub and rushed over, I stared at him for a second, hearing Dream sobbing as he did his best to explain what was going on to the dispatcher.

I grabbed his wrists, holding them tightly to help stop the bleeding. His phone was exploding with messages, I knew they were from the group chat. His bones looked so pale- even for a skeleton. I didn't realize I was crying until I saw my purple tears landing on his hands.

I was whispering to where his ear would be when I heard people run into the room, and they moved me away from him, taking him away on a stretcher.

I grabbed his phone, it was on the home screen- a drawing he made of the three of us. I stared at it an couldn't hold back my tears any longer, sobbing into my hand as I stared at the screen.

It took a while to compose myself, but when I did, Dream told me they took him to Golden Groves Hospital, so I took his phone and we got back in the car.

When we got there, there were two skeletons who looked like Ink talking to the lady at the front desk, sobbing as they did. Dream looked over to the waiting room, I followed his gaze and saw three more skeletons similar to Ink. Along with a few more skeletons who were all sad.

Dream walked up to the ones at the counter, I followed him. We were both still crying and the crying skeleton at the desk turned to look at Dream and hugged him. I then found out that these two were his parents, meaning the ones waiting were his siblings, and their families.

They were telling his parents that he was in surgery to get his wrists closed. We all then walked over to the rest of his family. His parents explained what they were told.

After they finishes speaking, I got his mother's attention and gave her his phone. She thanked me and asked if I was his boyfriend. Except they all kept referring to him as she or her.

I blushed regardless, shaking my head. "No- I'm just a friend." I said.

After a few hours of waiting, we were allowed to go see him. His family went first, then they let me and Dream go in by ourselves. Dream went up to him first and left after, he told me he would tell the group chat what was going on.

I walked up to him, sitting in the chair next to his bed. "Please don't leave me.." I whispered into his skull, taking his hand in mine and laying my skull on his arm.

«𖠌»
꧁ 789 words ꧂

✮ Dream and Nightmare belong to Jokublog
✮ Ink belongs to Comyet/mye bi