🐇┆Criller┆Fluffy sweater

⋆ Bad Sans Cross AU!Cross x Bad Sans Cross AU!Killer ⋆

Once again, this is my idea lol. The only reason I got this idea was because of a Drawing thing I was doing. I'll explain more at the end.

Also I made this while I was camping and had zero internet connection, sooooo-

[ Cross POV ]
----------------

'Where is my sweater?' I asked myself as I searched my drawers. After I was sure it wasn't there, I checked the closet. But again, no luck.

I thought of all the possible places it could be, and decided I probably put it in the laundry.

'I'll just have to deal with the cold for today.' I thought as I opened the door and walked into the hall. I closed the door behind me.

I immediately felt the cold wind against my neck... even though I'm wearing a turtleneck..

As I walked into the livingroom, I noticed Horror and Dust laughing at something. I raised an eyebrow as I walked over to them.

"S-stop laughing at me!" I heard Killer cry out. This made me even more confused, and I stood beside Horror.

"What's happ-" I started, turning my head to the couch. And there was Killer, cuddling my 'missing' sweater.

I blushed a dark purple, and he blushed a dark red. I chuckled as my blush lightened.

"So that's where my sweater went!" I thought out loud. "Kills, why do you have my sweater?" I asked him.

"I was cold... and your sweater's really soft and fluffy!" He said. I smiled, "You could have told me you were taking my sweater though." I told him.

His blush lighted as he looked away. "I'm sorry Cross.." he frowned. Dust and Horror left after Horror said he was hungry.

I turned his head to face me; "It's alright silly." I said. He smiled, and hugged me.

"I love you Cross.." He whispered, just loud enough for me to hear. I hugged him back as I whispered "I Love you too." Into where his ear would be.

«𖠌»
꧁ 320 words ꧂

✦ Yep, sorry about it being short. Anyways, how I came up with this chapter, is a drawing thing, as I've mentioned earlier.

✧ I told my sibling to pick a number. It was a seven, so out of the 9 sanses I had gotten reference pictures of, it was Cross.

✧ Then I told my dad to pick a number, he also picked seven, but without Cross, it ended up on Killer.

✧ If you want to see the drawing I made, here-

✮ Cross belongs to Jael Penalõza/JAKEInimation✮ Killer belongs to Rahafwabas✮ Dust belongs to Calvateyla✮ Horror belongs to Sour-Apple-Studios

✮ Killer belongs to Rahafwabas
✮ Dust belongs to Calvateyla
✮ Horror belongs to Sour-Apple-Studios