🍋┆Killberry┆Under the oak tree

⋆ Top!Killer x Snarky!Blue ⋆

Requested by ARISS4Z!

⚠︎ Warnings ⚠︎
Sarcasm ✨
Lemon/sin

[ No POV ]
-----------------

   Blue walked through his abandoned AU, his hands loosly in his pocket. What happened, you might be wondering? Well, Chara, or should I say Player, had gone on a spree and killed the whole underground, leaving to the surface. They have yet to reset.

   But where was Blue during this, may be your new question? He was visiting Ink for help with something. What that something was is unimportant to this story.

   "Hey blue guy!" A voice spoke up from behind him, which prompted him to stop and turn around. "Hᴇʏ.." He said, his tone dull. He watched silently as the tear-eyed skeleton slowly walked closer to him.

   "I'm Killer, what's your name?" The slightly taller skeleton greeted, one hand in his pocket while the other hung loosely holding a knife. "I'ᴍ Bʟᴜᴇ." His scarved counterpart responded.

『••✎••』

   A few months passed, there still hasn't been a reset, but Blue was acting like himself again. The two skeleton had grown a liking to each other, flirting a lot. Their conversation for the last hour and a half had been just that.

   "I'd fuck you if you let me." Killer laughed, his tone teasing and half sarcastic. "Dᴏ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ." Blue prompted, blushing lightly. Killer stopped walking, turning to Blue with his face flushed a deep red. "Are you serious?" He asked, genuinely unable to tell.

   "Hᴀʜ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴘᴜssʏ ᴛᴏ." Blue teased, continuing to walk. Killer furrowed his non-exisrant brows, rushing up to Blue and pinning him to one of the nearest trees.

   "Wanna repeat that?" He asked, holding Blue's chin so he would be stuck looking into his eyes. His face turned dark blue really fast. "Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ-" he was cut off by Killer closing the gap between them, kissing him.

   They shared tongues and it got heated very quickly. "I ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴋɪssᴇʀ." Blue said, smirking at the flustered Killer. "To be fair, we've never kissed before." Killer pointed out, winking at him.

   Blue giggled, leaning further into the tree as Killer stayed in the same position. "Now, you gonna let me screw you or what?" Killer joked, chuckling quietly. "Uɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇ?" Blue asked, his face growing darker.

   "Yea, there's no one here to watch." Killer smirked, his own blush refusing to fade away. "Aʟʀɪɢʜᴛ- ғɪɴᴇ." Blue gave in, closing his eyes as the blush spread through his entire face and down to his shoulders.

   Killer's smirk grew, and he kissed Blue again. The kiss was just as heated as the last, maybe even more, and Blue held his friend's face to deepen it as much as he could.

   A lot of kissing took place of words, they'd stop every now and then to breathe, and when they took the breaks for air, they'd stare into each other's eyes with such passion.

   "Are you sure you want this?" Killer asked, wanting to make sure this was not a huge mistake. "Nᴏ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜʏ I'ᴍ ᴋɪssɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ." Blue remarked sarcastically, rolling his eyelights and playfully sticking his tongue out.