🍈┆Errink┆"I-I'm sorry.."

Human!Ink x Human!Error

I finally have something to write... I had no ideas sorry haha

⚠︎ WARNINGS ⚠︎
Lime
Panic attack
Angst
Mention and flashback to r#pe

[ Third person POV ]
---------------------------------

The two were sitting on the couch in their home, the shorter in the taller's lap. They were doing their own things, the shorter one drawing, while the taller watched the television.

When the drawing was complete, Ink closed his sketchbook and placed it on the table next to them. He got up and walked away from his lover.

"Hey Inky, where are you going?" The taller, Error, called. "Nowhere, just getting a snack." Ink called back from the kitchen, returning to Error with a salad wrap. [Now I'm hungry]

He placed his wrap on the table, and sat back down where he was before, in his lover's lap. Once he was comfortable, he grabbed his food and ate silently, watching TV with Error.

After Ink finished his food, he leaned back into Error. In response, Error kissed his skull. "I love you~" He purred. "I love you too~" Ink purred back.

A moment of silence passed, both watching the show. Error moved Ink over, and pinned him to the couch.

~ Lime begins here ~

Ink blushed, looking into Error's eyes. The taller smiled, leaning in and kissing him. Ink returned the gesture, wrapping his arms around his lover's throat.

After a moment, Error broke the kiss. He moved his head down to Ink's scarf, moving in enough for him to get to his lover's neck.

The taller placed gentle kisses over the surface of Ink's neck, receiving hums of approval. Error moved his head back again, looking down into Ink's eyes.

Ink stayed quiet, blushing brightly. "Ink, are you ready?" He asked, waiting for his approval. "I- I think so..." He answered, looking away.

The taller removed his shirt, gently kissing over his lover's chest. Ink hummed, letting out quiet moans every now and then.

~ Flashback (TW: R#pE) ~

"N-no! Get off me!" He cried, fighting back as much as he could. "Stop- moving!" The man hissed, grabbing his wrist.

"Let go! Let go! Let go!" He cried again, trying to get his wrist free. "Stop. Moving." The man growled, lifting him a bit before slamming him back down.

There was a lot of screaming, for the man to stop, and for him to be quiet. Ink continued fighting back, crying for him to leave him alone.

He didn't know how long it lasted, but it felt like it was for hours. When the man finally stopped, he just left him there.

"Why.." He cried silently to himself, too stunned to move. The man was gone, it was just him. Sitting in that room by himself.

~ Flashback end ~

"Ink! Are you okay? Your crying.." Error yelled, shaking his lover. "I-I'm sorry!" The shorter cried, "I-I can't-" He cried, leaning into his lover's chest,

"Ink! If it's too much, you're not ready, it's okay... I'm not going to force you..." The taller said, petting Ink's head.

Ink was no longer pinned to the couch, instead, he was sitting in Error's lap, facing him. He wrapped his arms around his lover's neck.

Ink just cried, holding onto Error's sweater while he hid his face. The taller let him, petting his head while he whispered reassuring words to him.

This lasted for a while, Ink crying while Error comforted him. When Ink finally calmed down, Error took off his sweater and put it on Ink.

"Inky, you don't have to force yourself. If you're not ready, that's okay." Error said once again. Ink smiled, tears still running down his face.

The taller wiped away the tears, holding his lover's face. "Take your time." He said, smiling reassuringly at him.

"Thank you, Error. I love you." The shorter said, smiling. "I love you too." Error smiled in return.

"Now... How about we watch some Disney movies?" Error suggested, switching the TV to show Disney+.

Ink giggled, "Alright. How about that new one?" He requested. The taller nodded, turning it on.

«𖠌»
꧁ 672 words ꧂

✦ This was posted yesterday, but the chapter was glitches oops

✧ I'm going to start posting whenever I have something finished- It's getting difficult to keep up with the time limit I've given myself, and not getting any requests haha

✧ ALSO, something you probably didn't know; I am so uncomfortable when writing lemons.

✧ I mean, I'm pretty sure you could tell by the way I write them, but still.

✧ You're probably wondering "Oh Ink, if you're uncomfortable writing lemons, then why write them?"

✧ The answer is because;
A, motivation only let's me do certain things.
B, I got a good idea but I'm uncomfortable requesting anything.
Or C, it was a request
There's no in between.

✮ Error belongs to Lover of Piggies/Crayon Queen
✮ Ink belongs to Comyet/mye bi