🖤┆Killmare┆What's going on with you..?

⋆ Nightmare x Killer ⋆

I came up with this while writing the previous oneshot-
P.S this has Killer angst- I love angst okay!? Anywho, onto the oneshot.

[ No Pov ]
--------------

Killer and the rest of the crew, except Nightmare, were just talking. Everyone sat down somewhere, whether it be on one of the couches, them, pretty much everyone, or on the floor, literally just Horror.

Killer was in a 'normal' mood. He wasn't panicking, which happened at least three times a week.

Today was Wednesday. Usually the day for his second bad day, but he wasn't paying attention to the calendar, so he thought it was only Tuesday.

Something in his mind.. I can't say clicked, but something similar. Killer realized what it was immediately.

He politely excused himself from the conversation and quickly ran up to his bedroom. He was hoping that no one noticed though.

But, unfortunately for him, because this is meant to be a Killmare oneshot, Nightmare did notice.

Nightmare had been noticing Killer's change in emotions happening on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. This was the 10th week in a row.

Nightmare followed the negative aura to Killer's room. Where he didn't even bother knocking and just walked in.

"N-Night-!" Killer gasped, watching as the taller closed the door behind him. Shortly after walking over to the small corner where Killer was silently crying to himself.

As Nightmare got closer, he realized that there was a small amount of liquid hate puddled on the floor in front of the smaller skeleton.

It took a few seconds for Nightmare to realize that Killer had been coughing up said hate.

"I- I can explain!" Killer squeaked to the taller, who muttered "You better..." as he pulled the smaller into his arms.

For a bit Killer was silently crying into the taller's chest. Nightmare just let him, not saying anything. This lasted for around 25 minutes.

When Killer was able to calm himself, Nightmare spoke again; "Now Killer, tell me.." He paused for a second, "What's going on with you..?"

Killer was hesitant at first but began explaining himself.

"E-ever since I got my emotions back.. I've been able to feel the guilt and hate from what happened in my AU.. Three times a week it becomes too much, and.. this happens."

Nightmare just listened, not saying anything until he finished, not having anything to say.

"You don't have to hide it. Suppressing your emotions can be bad for your mental health." He paused for literally half a second.

"You can always talk to me if, or when you want to.. I'll always be here for you, just like you were for me..." The taller finished, keeping Killer in a tight, yet comfortable embrace.

"Th... Thank you Nightmare.." Killer muttered, nuzzling into the hoodie Nightmare was wearing.

They just cuddled there for a few hours, then Nightmare moved them onto the bed as a more comfortable surface.

They had fallen asleep by the time the rest of the crew got there. The first one to walk in was Horror, followed by Dust, then Cross, then Raz and Blackberry, and then of course Error.

Error, Cross, and Dust all took around three pictures before running off and dragging the rest away from the door.

~ The next morning ~

When Killer woke up, Nightmare had already gone to his office. Killer had gotten out of bed, and decided to take a shower, and change before going downstairs for breakfast.

And when he got downstairs he was greeted by the entire crew (- Nightmare) staring at him.

"Soooo~ Nightmare huh~?" Horror teased, causing Killer to blush a light shade of red.

"What do you mean?" Killer asked, slightly confused.

"Don't try to lie Kills, we saw you two cuddling in your bed last night!" Dust said, Killer's blush grew darker from his statement.

"No, I can't deal with this right now-" Killer spoke, walking into the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee, then walked out of the mansion.

He just walked around the remains of the Dusttale AU the castle was placed in. It reminded him a lot of his old home.

He decided to go into the forest, to try and find those bunnies he had played with last time.

«𖠌»
꧁ 714 words ꧂

✦ I have nothing to say right now-

✮ Killer belongs to Rahafwabas
✮ Nightmare belongs to Jokublog
✮ Raspberry belongs to KH
✮ Blackberry belongs to No idea
✮ Dust belongs to Calvateyla
✮ Horror belongs to Sour-Apple-Studios
✮ Cross belongs to Jael Penalõza/JAKEInimation
✮ Error belongs to Lover of Piggies/Crayon Queen