Chapter 46

A/N:. Sorry. Nakalimutan ko kasi ang password ng accout na 'to at nawalan ako ng access sa email na ginamit ko. But anyways, here it is. I hope nandiyan pa kayo hahahaha.

*****

"4*716"

I entered the code but it does not open.

My brows furrowed. Something is suspicious.

Ambrose and my mother won't get this wrong. Unless I am wrong for trusting them. But I think the latter was not the case.

"Fuck. This is..."

Ambrose was shock too. He can't even finish his sentence.

I guess something is not right in here. I inspected it closely and when I confirmed it is a digital safe that is not attached to the wall, I grabbed it immediately.

"Find me something that bounce," utos ko kay Aki.

Aki nodded and left.

I looked around. May hinahanap.

My jaw clenched when I confirmed I was right. There was something suspicious. I already felt this the moment I stepped inside. The hair on my nape rose. Like someone or maybe 'something' was watching me.

There's a regular looking tissue box sitting on a small table on the far left side of the room. Something that shouldn't be there. The table doesn't even look like a coffee table.

I looked into it longer. My jaw tightening...hard.

I know we are looking to each other now... eyes to eyes.

They are fucking watching me. They knew it.

I closed my eyes for a brief second. I relaxed myself then opened them again and smiled into the camera.

I raised my gun and pointed it at them through the tissue box spy camera and fired.

The noise echoed at the four corners of the room. The sound was too loud that it might travelled into the other rooms which is the least thing I should care about.

Well, I don't care at all and I know my son didn't care too.

He's back. He walked like something never happened. Something unusual that any normal people should be frightened. But he's not.

"Here."

He placed a single sized bed foam into the floor.

I did my thing right away. I positioned myself and when I was satisfied with the distance between the bed and the safe I dropped the safe into the bed foam while turning the dial to the left at the same time

The safe opened and four bars of gold welcomed our sight.

I touched my earpiece and tell them the mission is successful eventhough I know they can see us.

"Get out of there, now. Another warning alert will set in in 30 seconds after the first one. This will alert even those who are not in the building right now," Ambrose said.

Though I don't like him and actually hate him to the gut, I can't risk my life.

I can't afford to let anything happen to my son, Aki. Ayokong si Elaina ang papatay sa akin. Hindi ako makakapalag kung sakali.

Dinampot ni Aki ang mga ginto at isinilid sa bag.

"Dad, the east wing is more closer to the exit. I think we need to take a shortcut. There's 10 seconds left before the final warning blare."

I just nod and do what he just said.

"The car is already waiting in the exit. You just have to hurry and avoid any unnecessary events. We're not here for a fight," Ambrose said.