Chapter 40

Hi Asters! How long has it been? I apologize for the very slow updates... AS ALWAYS. Sinulat ko 'tong story na walang direksyon kaya nahirapan talaga ako. At baka nga naguguluhan kayo sa flow. I didn't even expect na may magbabasa nito.

Anyways, again, I apologize. Here 'ya go!

******

I forcefully kicked and blow a punch aiming to the weak spot of my opponent which make my fight far more easy and faster.

When a metal blade sparked under the setting sun, I ducked, twisted my hips backwards in a deadly manner giving that merciless kick straight to the guy's jaw making his bones crack at the impact. I wasn't contented though. I roughly grabbed his wrist that held the knife which he dropped. I pulled him forward and when I was contented with the distance, I elbowed his nape earning a grunt of pain from him.

I know he is in between of consciousness and oblivion now.

I was not done though. I lifted my left foot and positioned myself wherein he is facing my ass and his hands in between my knees. I gripped his hand and twisted it that caused his bones to break. He tried to claw my side with his other hand but I was quick to grab it. I consumed the distance between me and the nearest tree without letting go of his hands. I lifted myself as I step to the tree bringing him with me. Which was easier because his one hand was in between my knees which means my womanly strength will not be agonizing.

When I was mid-air his body crashed to the tree. When I was about to drop I forcefully step on the nearest branch sending myself back in the air and I repositioned us both. I used all of my strength to throw him in the air too. When his body faced the clouds, I flipped in the air a few times before sending all my strength into my right foot landing into his chest and we both dropped into the ground. He crashed though while I had a smooth landing. The poor man died, his eyes open. Blood gushed from his nose, eyes and mouth. All his bones broken.

"It didn't occur to me that you can kill a bit... brutal madáme," Greg commented. Careful with his choice of words.

I did not answer him. I know it was unnecessary. I am just so mad, so frustrated that I have to let off some steam to think rationally. The opponent is twice my size and he is stronger than me so I resorted in using the air and wind as my apprentice to... end his life.

That sounds morally wrong.

I saw Aki wiping off the blood in his hands using one of his opponent's shirt, which I assumed, he took off from him to use it as a wipe. His innocent cold blue ice looked at me and glanced at the guy I killed. He said nothing as if it is normal.

He is creeping me out, really.

I sighed. "Where are they Greg?"

"I am afraid I can't tell you that madáme. I was given a direct order to bring you and the young lord in a safe place. Sir Villafuente per se."

I gave him my coldest stare. If I need to use my second hand power to get what I want, I will. I was relieved and at the same time guilty when I saw how it affected him. "Greg, whose butler are you?"

"Of course, yours madáme. But-"

"Then my request-- no, my command is not a direct order?"

He was conflicted. I know that. Both Zykiel and I are his boss. Pero alam ko rin na si Zykiel and tunay niyang amo.

I am sorry Greg.

"T-they are in the hospital until now."

Hindi na ako sumagot at binalingan si Aki na ngayo'y nasa tabi ko na. His eyes were unsettled like something is not right. He kept scanning the area looking for that 'something wrong'.