Chapter 41

SHE was furious at my bitchy attitude that she pulled the trigger without hesitation. Earning a hundreds of curses from Zykiel.

But I was not even fazed.

I didn't move. I stay rooted as my eyes pinched watching the bullet nearing me hastily and caught it in between my middle and index finger just at the center of my forehead.

"Nice aim. But not enough," I said coldly which made Zykiel stopped in his tracks.

He stand rigid. Eyeing me as if I am not me.

Well, I guess he might be right.

I can feel it. That stone cold and merciless feeling engulfing my entire being. Like I am possessed by someone that has been...me. But forgotten.

I can see utter shock on Tita Shirra's face for a moment but she masked it immediately.

"So, the bitch is here," she mused.

I didn't give her a satisfaction by showing disapproval with her statement. I just won't. She's not winning this fight. We will. Zykiel and I will.

I make sure of that.

I might look vulnerable but I am not weak. I had been emotionally strong unlike what tita Shirra is trying to prove.

"Nasaan ang bastardo mong anak? Naghihingalo na ba?"

I laughed. Not fake though. Totoong natatawa ako.

Nakakatawa talaga siya. Hindi ko inaakalang bababa siya ng ganito. She's dressed elegantly in that curve hugging dress paired with high heels. An LV bag hang on her arm. Shall we ignore those real pearls in her ears and around her neck? Or that gold ring in her finger?

She look 8 years younger than her usual age. That's the power of money.

Luxury is deceiving. They can make someone look valuable but it can never hide the cheapness of that person. Ever.

Ngumisi ako. "Sa kamay ng tuta mo? My son is too precious and valuable for a cheap attack, I guess."

Her face became red. The veins in her forehead are now visible. Her lips are shaking because of too much gritting of her teeth.

What? You don't expect my retaliate? C'mon Tita Shirra. Everything in this world can change. Even feelings.

Satisfaction is now painted in my face.

How does it feel to be emotionally attacked Tita?

"A-anong sinabi mo? T-tuta!?"

"Baby, what are you doing here? You shouldn't be here."

I ignored her and strut through the hospital floor. All eyes are on me. The NBI that is with Zykiel remained alerted. Guns are pointing to Tita Shirra. Their perfect position earlier is disarranged when they tried to help me when Tita fired at me earlier.

Tense can be tasted in the air. Am I scary right now?

When I reached him, I slowly clasped our hands. He's eyeing me still. I looked at his blue orbs and I recognized something there.

It is screaming of "She's back".

Again, memories danced in my head. So vivid.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. The wall is cool grey. The white duvet hang messily in the bed where I lay. An abstract painting is attached elegantly across the right wall which complimented it. Lilies are neatly arranged in a shark gray vase that sits comfortably at the center of a study table. Three books are piled on the left side. I also recognized the author written on it.