Ch21.

CHAPTER 21.

"Y'all be safe on the drive home." Lorenzo said, as Kyrie and Amiri got back in Amiri's truck.

They were back in Compton and just dropped off Lorenzo and Rose.

"It's just a couple blocks from here." Amiri shrugged.

"It doesn't matter, there are trees and crazy people on the road everywhere." Lorenzo said and Kyrie nodded agreeing.

"See every time he leaves my house I tell him to be careful he be like 'It's just a couple blocks'." Kyrie shook her head.

"We gon be good, see y'all later aight." Amiri nodded at Lorenzo and Rose, they waved goodbye before Amiri started his drive.

When Amiri turned down his street, he frowned when he saw people in front of his doorstep.

"Who that ?" Kyrie looked confused.

"I don't know." He shook his head.

Amiri got out of the car and Kyrie followed behind him.

When one of the guys turned around, he immediately noticed the red bandana tied around the guy his wrist, he cursed underneath his breath.

"Amiri right ?" The guy that turned around, known as Ghost asked.

"Yeah, what are you doing in front of my house ?" Amiri looked confused at the group.

"We are looking for ya brother, he had some that was ours. He has been missing for the last couple of days." Ghost said before his eyes traveled towards Kyrie who was looking around confused, Amiri noticed the stare he gave his girlfriend and took a step to the side, blocking his view.

"I don't know where he is, I just came back from a trip. Haven't seen him since I left." He shook his head.

"Are you sure ?"

"Deadass, he wouldn't be here. I don't talk to him like that, so I definitely won't let him stay at my house when I'm gone." Amiri said.

"I wasn't assuming you did, now I might do."

"Man he not here, so leave my home bruh." Amiri got annoyed with how many people were on his door step.

"You're trying to press homie ?" Ghost stepped closer to him.

"Nah, just trying to get all these grown ass men from my doorstep, it's kinda late. I'm trying to go to sleep."

"Just tell me where your brother is." Ghost pulled his shirt up, showing the gun tucked in his pants.

"He not here, so leave." Amiri held his head.

"Mhmm." Ghost nodded before trying to look at Kyrie, Amiri immediately stepped in his face blocking the view.

"I respect you." Ghost nodded at Amiri.

"If you respect me, leave my home."

"Aight."

Ghost nodded towards his friends, indicating that they were about to leave.