Ch17.

CHAPTER 17.

"Mom I'm so nervous," Kyrie whined while looking at herself in the mirror, it was prom night and Amiri had already texted that he was on his way. She was nervous, her mother had been helping her all day with everything around her dress and make-up.

"It's going to be just fine, you look amazing. Amiri is going to be blown away." Her mother said while looking at her oldest in the mirror. She had to hold back tears all day.

A knock came from her bedroom door and Kyrie turned.

"Oh my God, you look beautiful." Her little sister smiled big.

"Come in, let's take a picture of you two." Their mother motioned, Kayla walked in still smiling at her bigger sister.

They took a picture together.

"Amiri is going to be so blown by you," Kayla said.

"I'm nervous, you got any tips ?" Kyrie asked looking at her little sister.

"You are asking me? I'm about to be a freshman, I don't know !"

Kyrie giggled at her little sister.

"I'm so proud of you two, one of my babies is graduating, and the other one is going to High School. I can't take this." They looked back at their mother who was wiping her tears.

"Mom." Kyrie frowned before hugging her mom, Kayla joined the hug.

Another knocking came, and they all pulled away from the hug.

"Amiri is here." Kyrie's dad said while looking at his oldest, his eyes widened.

"Is he nervous ?" Kyrie asked while walking to her father.

"That pussy is shaking." Her father chuckled.

"Dad." She nudged him.

"What? He's shaking in his shoes, if you don't hurry up he might run away." He shook his head, Kyrie had a small smile it was somehow comforting Amiri had the same nervous feelings as her.

"You look beautiful baby, you are about to blow him away." Her father smiled.

"Let's go downstairs, so we can take pictures of you two." Kyrie's mom said.

"We'll go first." Kyrie's father said motioning to him and his wife and youngest.

"Kayla? Can you stay with me?" Kyrie looked at her little sister who nodded, her parents went downstairs where Amiri was waiting.

"You still don't have any tips ?" Kyrie asked.

"Just be yourself." Kayla shrugged.

Kyrie got herself together and tried to calm her nerves before she and Kayla made their way downstairs. As she walked down the stairs, Amiri was watching her. His eyes stayed glued on her, she was rocking his world.

His mouth was slightly agape and Kyrie's mother couldn't help but take a picture of him.

Kyrie stepped down in front of him, finally looking up instead of watching the steps. Her eyes widened, he was wearing a white suit and his hair was back to black. Kyrie thought he looked hot, his blue eyes standing out with his black hair.