Ch20.

CHAPTER 20.

"What are you doing here ?" Amiri frowned looking at Artist who stood on his doorstep.

"Listen I need you to do something for me." Artist walked in.

"Ayo, can you come back another time ? I got my girl upstairs man." Amiri smacked his lips.

"Nah, I need to do this now. Look." Artist lifted his hoodie up, and got a pack of cocaine from underneath his hoodie.

"What the fuck !" Amiri exclaimed.

"Listen I need you to hide this in here, my ass hot the feds on me." Artist shook his head.

"If they on you why the fuck you are coming here ? You think they not be watching ? Man if they out there in front of my house I will smack the shit out of you." Amiri walked towards his window looking through his blinders, nobody was there, but he couldn't see much because it was dark outside.

"They not, I made sure to wait to see if any car parked close to me before I got out. Come on please do this, if I lose this shit the Bloods will have my head." Artist pleaded.

"Sounds like a you problem."

"Come on man."

"Fine, hide it in the basement bathroom. Behind the bathtub, get some tape from the kitchen." Amiri agreed.

"Thanks man." Artist ran towards the kitchen to get some tape before he went to hide the package in the basement.

"I owe you for real lil bro." Artist patted Amiri his shoulder on his way out, Amiri couldn't help but sigh. He was already having doubts on agreeing to hide the package in his house.

"Not your lil bro." He mumbled and slammed the door closed behind him.

Making his way back upstairs to his bedroom, Kyrie was laying down just watching TV.

"Who was that ?" She asked not taking her eyes from the TV.

"Artist, his dumbass forgot something earlier." He lied getting onto the bed, resting his head on her stomach. He let out a deep breath, feeling at ease.

"You want to go somewhere for a week ?" He mumbled, she giggled at his facial hair that was tickling her bare skin.

"What do you have in mind ?" She wondered, he looked up at her and her heart jumped at the look in his eyes. He held nothing but love in his eyes when he looked at her.

"I don't know, somewhere we can drive too and stay for a couple of days. We can ask Lorenzo and his girl to join." Amiri suggested.

"You have to ask my dad tho." She smirked.

"Already did, I don't start work in the next 2 weeks he told me to take you somewhere." Amiri shrugged his shoulder.

"Y'all literally became the best friends." Kyrie's mouth fell open.

"Duh, he my father-in-law. He already gave me his blessings to marry you." He wiggled his eyebrows.