Chapter 25

I phased into the room to find a lab, full of computers and a man wearing black coat and black sunglasses.

At the center of the room stood a tank full of green fluid.

Then my eyes landed to Logan who was tied up by some robot-like machines.

Machines. I thought and smirked.

"Kathryn! The computer!" Logan screamed.

"I see the problem!" I yelled and phased through robots sorting them out, they dropped to the floor and Logan was freed.

"How? What?" The man said shocked and I laughed.

"And I have just began," I said smirking and jumped inside the main computer causing it to explode, lighting the room on fire.

The man that stood next to it was thrown to the ground by the force.

I phased my head out and laughed.

"It's about to get really hot around here," I said laughing and ruined more computers.

"You caged the wrong animal, bud," Logan said grabbing the man by the collar of his coat.

"Stop! This place is going to blow!" The man screamed in fear but Logan laughed darkly.

"Let it! Kathryn leave," Logan said sternly.

I phased out of the computer and run to him as he threw the guy on the floor and he gasped.

"I am not leaving you!" I said as sternly.

"Half-Pint I mean it, leave," he said more softly.

"No! Not without you!" I yelled at him angrily at the idea that he thought that I would actually leave him.

Kurt teleported inside next to me and grabbed my hand.

"No argument this time!" Kurt said and my eyes widened.

"No, wait!" I yelled but it was too late Kurt had already teleported us out.

We were down at the base of the mountain.

And then it exploded.

The mountain exploded. A huge avalanche was created by the force of the explosion that covered the whole mountain. Kurt and I merely stood and watched as flames were mixed with snow and rain, dust falling onto the virgin snow.

Logan was inside that mountain.

We left, but he didn't.

I took a deep breath as I felt sick in my stomach.

Kurt placed a hand on my back and I looked at him with desperation in my eyes.

He had the exact same look.

I sat on the ground and he sat next to me, placing his hand around me, carefully not to hurt my shoulder while I leaned against his.

That's when I noticed the huge scratch marks on his chest, blood coming out of them and his ripped uniform.

"Did Sabretooth do that?" I asked in a whisper and moved away slightly so I could look at him.

"Yeah, but it's fine, I'm okay," he said and I slightly shot up examining his wound.

Then I grabbed my knife and he looked at me puzzled.

I cut off my hood, fixing it up as best as I could, and placed it against his wound, applying pressure.

"There must be a first aid kit at the jet. I could stitch you up, maybe we should go," I said and he nodded.

"Maybe" he whispered.