Chapter 1

Author Note : discretion is advised, contains graphic scenes of violence.

I was just standing there, the blinding lights blocking my view, listening to the crowed cheer to my mother’s successful jump. Now it’s my turn, I jumped, making a back flip in the process, I grab the rope and just  admire for a moment thinking how lucky I am to work at this beautiful circus.

A sound interrupted my thoughts, I looked up immediately but nothing could have prepared me for what I saw.

He was there, smiling at me, looking directly to my eyes. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. That squeaking sound never leaving my ears.

And then I fell.

I was expecting to fall to the ground face first, but the floor started moving away from me.

I felt a shift. A shift going all around my body.

I hit the ground. I couldn't breath. I opened my eyes and begun crying uncontrollably.

The circus was gone, the crowed, the lights, my mum. Everything was gone. Again.

I was lying on the ground but then something caught my attention. I wasn't in my room anymore.
I was in the basement of the orphanage.

How did I end up down here?

Was I sleep walking?

But I noticed something and gasped.
My pillow and blanket were hanging from the celling.

I closed my eyes tightly, causing my head to hurt. I crawled to the wall behind me and sat against it, hugging my knees. I wanted to run away from there, but I just couldn't get my feet to move.

I looked back at the celling and burst into more tears.

What is wrong with me?
What is happening to me?

                       -Time skip -

So, here i am, some old school, same hallway, same people, everything is the same, but why do I feel different?

I was walking towards my locker , when I noticed Raily and her friend Amy staring at me. I raised an eyebrow at them, but they Just laughed.

"Morning Pryde" they said in sync

"Morning ...I guess" I said and went on with my business.

Raily and Amy, the popular girls, the Girls everyone want to be like, but why wouldn't they?

Raily and Amy are really good looking. Raily has ginger hair and bright blue eyes. Amy is a blonde with hazel eyes. They are both fit and also rich.

They have been making my life hell since I stepped into this place people call school.

All of a sudden I feel four hands shoving me into my own locker.

"World closing in on you Kathryn?" A pretty familiar voice said while laughing.

Raily and Amy just locked me in my locker!
I had  enough with both of them!

"Let me out you jerks! Open this door! Somebody open this door!!" I screamed, wishing someone will hear.
But nobady did , Nobady ever hears to my cries for help.

                      -Flashback-

"Mum Please let me out! Please!" I yelled wishing she would hear me, believe me.

"No, not until you come to your senses" she yelled harshly at me and I flinched.

"Please mum believe me! he touched me! Please! Please!" I shouted while banging at the locked metal closet.
There was a long pause and then a loud bang.