Disclaimer

This is a mature story.

It contains graphics scenes, sex, adult language, abuse, same sex couples, and age regression/little space.

There is age regression in this story.

I want to start this out by saying it's not an unhealthy coping mechanism. It doesn't hurt anyone, not the character participating nor others. The character doesn't understand what is happening to begin with and then when he comes to learn what is happening, he is able to use the age regression/little space in a way that helps him. The character suffers trauma as a child and uses the little space in response to stressful or scary things. There are no sexual scenes or advances while the character is in little space (little space is when someone mentally regresses to a younger age).

There is abuse mentioned.

The character was abused previously to being adopted and suffers flashbacks, nightmares, and panic attacks because of it. There is/will be a chapter that goes into detail about what the character went through.

This is a boy x boy story.

There will be characters with others of the same sex as well as characters that are with the opposite sex.

There are aspects of BDSM mentioned.

The mention of these aspects is minimal, but they are there especially between a side couple in the story.

This story is fictional. There is an adoption process that is considerably faster than in real life, but the story would take forever if the first 10 chapters were just the characters waiting to be approved. 

This story is going through editing. It is currently unfished. I started writing this story many years ago and am going through trying to make the chapters longer, and overall make the story better. With that in mind don't be afraid to point out any spelling errors or continuity errors.