Beginning

There was a desert in North Africa were everything was peaceful. Well not anymore. autobots and decepticons were fighting for energon. Something pretty typical for them. Vehicons were laying on the ground, dead from blaster fire. Some from the enemy and some from they're own party. In the middle, Megatron, the warlord and leader of decepticons and Optimus, the leader of the autobots and also the current prime, were fighting. Next to them, Bumblebee, the young yellow autobot was fighting off Vehicons, with the help of the small, yet strong blue autobot femme, Arcee.

In the sky, a white/gray seeker was flying, ready to shoot at his leader, another attempt to overthrow him. Just as he was firing his missiles, the autobot, Wheeljack, fired at him, successfully hitting his left wing. That sent the poor seeker spinning to the ground at full speed, leaving a fat trail of smoke behind him. The leader of the decepticons saw this as an opportunity to leave behind his SIC. That also meant that the energon was going to be for the autobots, but the Nemesis had enough energon. A roar of the word ,,retrieve'' was heard from him, as Soundwave opened a ground bridge, the grounders going thru and the flyers just transformed and started flying to the nemesis.

As to the poor seeker, he was trying to pull his nose up as fast as possible, not wanting to crash. But the only option he had was to transform and pray to Primus that he survives this crash and wakes up in Knockouts med bay. So, Starscream transformed, hands going over his helm, wings lowering and squeezing as tight and close to each other as possible and waited for impact. When that happened the first thing he felt was pain in his helm and servos. He couldn't help but cry out in pain, as the pain moved from his helm, to his pedes and finally his wing. The one thing he tried to save the most.

The Autobots heard the sound of screaming and rushed over, only to see a small jet, skidding in the ground, leaving trails of mud, his figure and energon. There were many sickening crunching sounds, as well pained screams and cries. When the jet finally stopped sliding, there was smoke coming from the Cybertronian. Ratchets medical instincts kicked in and immediately went to the body. He needed only one glance to tell, that the damage was critical, if not deadly . So he opened his comm.''Rafael, open a bridge to my coordinates, fast!'' The boy had no time to answer and he quickly opened a bridge, becoming worried.

Thru the ground bridge, the human children and Bulkhead(He wasn't on battle as he is still recovering from the Tox-en) saw Optimus and ratchet carrying a very wrong looking Cybertronian, wings bent, legs bent, arm missing, other barely hanging, exposed wires and lots, lots of energon. Raf, the youngest yet smartest of three children, recognized the cybertronian. It was Starscream. He just moved his eyes, watching as Ratchet and Optimus went in the med bay.

Ratchet and his leader carefully placed the cybertronian on the berth.''Optimus, if you haven't realized, this is Starscream.''the medic then went to looking at the body, not knowing from where to even begin. In all of his years of his experience, he hasn't seen something as bad as this. This was worst than Bumblebees case. Well maybe, he still couldn't tell what the aftermath of such crash would cost. Maybe loosing some memories, control of movement or even death. The old medic knew that the young seeker was afraid of death, because of the loss of his trine mates. He was the only one with him that actually saw how hard he mourned the death of his brothers, From that moment, he knew that the seeker was young. Too young to even be in war. Maybe a little younger than Bumblebee.''Old friend, I know this is Starscream. Please, save him. I have hopes we can undo what Megatron did to him and maybe he can join the Autobot ranks.''the leader told the medic. Ratchet was surprised that Optimus still had hopes of Starscream joining the ranks. He was against it, but maybe with some air force, even if it was little, they had a bigger chance of winning this war.

So with last thoughts on the situation, the medic collected himself and shooed his leader out of med bay and started his repairing on Starscream.