CHAPTER 2

AUDRESYNE

Nakita ko kung paano sinira ni Ealla ang mga CCTV cameras gamit lamang ang kaniyang sniper. Naroon siya sa itaas ng puno nakatago habang isa-isa niyang pinagbabaril ang mga camera sa paligid. We have to destroy those first dahil kapag kami natamaan, we will be paralyzed because of the poison surrounding the bullets. And I won't let that happen.

I'm pretty damn sure that any second by now, men will be alerted by the security monitoring system that they are under attack.

And my hunch was right. Tumunog ang emergency warning nila at nagpa-panic ang ibang tauhan habang ang iba naman ay inihanda ang sarili para sa laban. But unfortunately, Ealla shoots them without hesitation. Isa-isang natutumba ang mga tauhan, ang iba naman ay nagpapaputok lang kahit saan baka sakaling makatama ito ng kalaban na nasa paligid lang. 

They thought we were in a battalion.

Dude, we're just four. 

I rolled my eyes when they shot their colleagues instead. Parang tinutulangan pa nila si Ealla na ubusin ang kanilang grupo.

I heard from my earpiece how Ealla curses under her breath. Parang may kalabang nakatunog kung saan siya nagtatago. 

"Vice P and Vice K, your turn," I said in a steely voice through my earpiece.

"Copy, Queen A," they answered in unison from the other line.

That's the signal for the two girls to interfere in the battle. Lumabas sila sa kanilang pinagtataguan at masayang nakipaglaban sa mga kalaban. 

During our mission, we have a protocol not to use our real names but our codenames instead with our title.

Polain's codename is Vice P. Kyseen's codename is Vice K. Ealla's codename is Vice E. And my codename is Queen A means Queen Audresyne.

Our family is under the Corwell Mafia Organization, which was owned by my grandpa. He was the Mafia King of this organization, but he passed away 5 years ago. Before he died, he chose me to be the heiress of this organization. The Corwell Mafia Organization is the most powerful and dominant organization in the mafia world, with a reputation for being ruthless tactics and cunning strategies. It was a great honor for me to be chosen by my grandpa, but it was also a huge responsibility.

My parents didn't like the idea of me— being an heiress of a dangerous organization, but my lolo and I have already dealt with it. We convinced them that I am capable of leading the organization and I would do everything to protect our family. My parents don't have a choice but to support me.

My mafia vice queens are my childhood best friends. Their grandfathers were close friends with my lolo. The four of us went through hell together as we trained and honed our fighting skills in our younger years, but my journey was much harder than theirs. I wasn't very close to them before, and I wasn't very friendly. Talagang lumalapit lang sila sa akin upang buwisitin ako. 

I will never forget the day when I was thrown into the ocean full of hungry sharks. It was the most terrifying moment of my life. I thought it was the end for me, but fate had other plans. The Grim Reaper himself was my enemy, and he didn't like the idea of fetching me so early. He was disgusted by the thought of it, which is why I'm still alive today. However, I ended up adopting those great white sharks I encountered during my training.

Nabalik ako sa reyalidad nang makitang wala ng buhay na tao sa labas ng headquarters, lahat ng mga iyon ay duguan at hindi na humihingang nakabulagta sa sahig.

Isa lang ibig sabihin 'nun. The girls are already inside the headquarters, killing the members of this trash organization. 

Now, it's my turn.