Chapter 27

Not edited!
__________
Isabella POV:

I hear them yell out my name. I turn around to see Val on one knee. Tying her skate and Ana looking at me with the sweetest smile on her face which is her usual "sorry" smile.

Oh my lord, I can't be too mad at them.

"Wait darling," Ana says skating past Val and taking my hand.

"I'm thinking we go home, eat pizza and have Angelina Jolie movie Marathon," Val says getting up from tying her skate and skating over.

"We're gonna watch all her movies?" I ask skating off the rink and untying my skates having Val take off my skate.

"Yep. Starting with "Original Sin" Val says taking off her skates with the biggest smile on her face.

She's obsessed with Angelina Jolie. She says she's the only woman she thinks looks better than Ana and I. Even combined.

"I'm only watching like two movies than going to sleep," I say standing up but ending up sitting back down because of how numb my legs feel.

"Oh be jealous," Ana says with a smirk.

"Whatever. Val put me on your back" I say lifting my arms towards her so she could pick me up.

"Why me?" She asks with one of her eyebrows pushed up.

I put my arms down and huff. I look at Ana and then look her body up and down. Then looks back at Val also looking her body up and down. Then putting my arms up towards her.

"I don't think I have to say anything," I say doing grabby hands.

"No, let me try," Ana says stepping in and picking me up.

Oh ok never mind she got thi-

I let out a scream as Ana and I fall to the ground with a loud thump. I whine while Ana is groaning.

"Ughh see?" I say getting up and jumping onto Val's back.

"Yea I see," Val says helping up Ana and walking to the car.

Ana gets in the driver's seat while Val gets in the backseat with me.

Val sits next to me and puts her hand on my thigh.

"You know when we get back on New Year. We have that ball to go to." She says leaning her head on my shoulder. Indicating she's about to go to sleep.

The ball she's talking about is where y'all creatures mafia put everything aside and join together to celebrate in honor of our ruler. She died but her birthday is on New Year's Day. So the mafias decided to turn it into a ball. They've decided that's the one day. No trouble. And it's been no trouble for as long as I could remember.

Maybe I should explain how our mafia works. For supernaturals being a mafia leader would mean. Like your like a queen or king. Expect it's no rules. So for example. My father. Is the mafia of angels. Or in other words the king of angels on earth.

Every species have a place to be. Like angels, heaven. Like demons hell. Fairy, go to this fairytale place. And so on. And at those places such as heaven as a ruler already. So you are only the ruler when you're on earth. When you go back to where your placed you no longer hold value and you'll be a normal angel or whatever you are.

I hope that made sense.

Ana taps my thigh softly. I hum and smile at her. She smiles back and points out the window. For me to see that were at the hotel.

We make our inside. We get everything ready and start the movie Marathon.

Boooo!

--