Chapter 31

Not edited!
__________
Isabella POV:

It's been about an hour and everyone is doing their own thing. I'm dancing between Val and Ana. Evangeline and Anya are dancing and so are Cammy and her girlfriend.

So it came as a surprise when gunshots were heard causing everyone to immediately shut the fuck up.

It's so quiet that you could hear a raindrop fall and hit the ground. That's how quiet so it wasn't a surprise when everyone heard me gasp.

Everyone looks to where I'm looking. Only to see...

My mother. My birth giver. My mama...

"Mama" I whisper with tears rolling down my eyes.

She stops shooting and however was with her also stopped I couldn't focus on anything else but the fact that she was there.

Right in front of me.

But I lost that focus when I heard Lydia let out a cry-like gasp. I look to where she was looking to see Lucas with a gun in her hand with a smirk on his face.

Lydia is full-blown crying looking at her mate. She has her hands over her mouth trying to cancel out the cry.

I was silently sobbing just frozen. I was frozen I couldn't think. I couldn't move. I was just... stuck.

My father moves behind her at a distance holding a gun. But before he could shoot or even lift the gun I go running into my mother's arms.

As soon as I reach her she drops the gun and wraps her arms around me tightly. The impact when I basically fall into her arms causes us to be on the floor.

I'm holding onto her as hard as I can with all my might as if she was gonna melt in my hands. Everyone is looking at us, some with as confused faces as who she was to me. Some looks with sorrow as they know exactly who she is and what she did. At this point, I'm full sobbing. I'm sobbing my little heart. To the point where it sounds like I'm yelling. As if I was in pain.

"Mama.." I say sobbing into her chest as she pulls me into her lap and hugs me into her tightly rocking me back and forth.

"It's me, baby. It's mama" she says rubbing my back still rocking me back and forth.

Once she says that basically confirming she was my mother everyone let out gasps. Because not only I. But everyone thought she was dead.

"I'm so sorry baby. Mama's sorry baby" she says sobbing and tilting me in her arms holding me as if I was a baby.

I was slowly slipping into that child mindset. All I wanted her to do is hug me and never let go. But I also wanted this to be a dream. Like I would wake up and she wasn't here.

I try to wipe my eyes but tears keep coming so I just stop trying to stop them. Loud sobs keep coming out of my mouth. Painful sobs.

I briefly look around to see Anya looking at me with tears in her eyes and hugging Evangeline. Eva looks confused and concerned. Well, my mates look just as confused and concerned as Eva as they still don't know about my mother.

Lastly, I look at my father looking at me with tears in his eyes still with the gun in his hand.

He thinks he's about to end this.

I lean more into her arms and let her hold me as if I was a baby. I cry but a lot more softly.

I look up at her to see her looking down at me with regret in her dark green eyes. I lean up a bit and sit in front of her sitting as she taught me but this time I'm leaning front on my hands.