Chapter 23

Not edited!
__________
Isabella POV:

So it's been a few days from the whole Halloween thing. We start school next week so I'm not excited about that but it's whatever.

But something has been on my mind since we've talked to that creepy guy. Like for example, he said my mama sent him?

"No! No! No! I'll talk. I'll talk" he says in fear.

Anya stood behind him pulling his hair back as much as she can. I grab a machete and get ready to swing at his neck.

"It was your mom!" Just as he yells that out I swing the machete at his neck at the same time Anya pulled his hair with all her strength causing his head to fall off the rest of his body.

What the hell does he mean my mom? She's supposed to be dead. My father said he sent someone to kill her. And he said that person killed her. So what the hell!

Oh my god. I really do hope he was lying.

I haven't talked to my father since. I'm scared of his answer. What if he knew she was alive? What if he let her go? What if he lying to me this whole time?

All these questions are killing me. I have to go get some answers.

--

"Father!" I yell out once I make it to his house.

"I'm in the kitchen!" He yells back.

"We need to talk" I say looking at him, playing with my hands.

"Ok cmon" he says getting his drink and walking towards his office.

"Ok s-"I cut him off.

"Is she died?" I ask looking at him with a cold face.

"What? Who?" He says looking confused sitting down in his seat.

"You know exactly who I'm talking about" I say looking up at him.

"I'm sorry. I don't know who or what I'm talking" he says asking stupid.

"You wanna ask stupid" I chuckle looking up at her through my eyelashes.

"Isabella-" I cut him off once again.

"No! Since you wanna ask stupid. My mom! That's who! Where is she? Is she really dead?" I ask him very calmly.

A little too calmly.

"Yes she's died" he says not looking at me.

"Look at me and tell me she's died. That's she's six feet deep this very ground my feet are! That's she where the hell she's supposed to be! That she's fucking died." I say leaning forward.

"Look I said she's died" he says looking at me but not in my eyes.

"Look in my eyes and tell me. My mama is dead... please tell me she's died.." I say with tears about to spill from my eyes.

"I-I..." he stutters looking at me in my eyes.

"tell me.." I whisper with a pout.

"I don't know... sweetie" when he says that I let out a pained cry and starts crying.

My father comes and drags me in his lap hugging me tight and rocking me back and forward. He puts his chin on top of my head.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't know how to tell you that she was still out there and I didn't know if she was dead or not" he says rocking me back and forward, kissing my forehead.

"No.. did you not think? I could've said anything. Anything.. but you lied!" I yelled crying.

"Didn't you not think of what could've happened? What if she was to show up while I was by myself? It's different when I'm with her when I dream about her when I think about her. I become that 13-year-old little naïve fragile girl. I'm not gonna be able to defend myself." I say shaking and looking up at him with tears streaming down my face.

"It's ok. I'm here" he says hugging me closer to him.

"That's the thing your not always here! I'm always with my mates. And guess what? I haven't told them! I'm not even ready to talk about it! And to come and think about it I've never did! I've never had to talk about her!" I yell into his chest.

"Have you ever thought of the worse? Because the worst could be. That I get kidnapped. I become that 13-year-old girl once again. She starts pimping me out again. She gets her man to beat me when I did something wrong. And you know I take it because I thought that was supposed to happen." I say sniffling and looking at him with a glare.

Mommy issues coming through watch out! And maybe a bit of Stockholm Syndrome.

"I'm sorry. I promise I'll protect I won't let her get you again" he says kissing my forehead.

"No. I don't need to protect that's what my mates are for. What I need is for you to do. Is for you to do what the hell you told me you did a few years ago. And please tell me if you can't do that. You know don't lie. So I can warn my mates" I say getting up and wiping my eyes and blowing my noses.

"Please do that for me" I say walking out of his office and leaving his house.

Some shit finna happen. I can just feel it.

---
Ohh Izzy thinks some shit finna happen. This chapter broke me. Having Izzy be so vulnerable. I very much did want to put in the part where she was like she basically may run back to her mother because it is something I can relate to and it's a very common thing to happen.

But really some shit may happen. I'm happy this book is going so well and so many people like it. It makes me happy.

I guess we'll have to see what happens next. Until next time, I hope you guys like the chapter.

I also didn't proofread(I never proofread)

Also thank you for 6k

Bye love 💋
-T