Chapter 29

Not edited!
__________
Isabella POV:

I wake up to a bunch of Notifications from a phone. I get a bit and look around to see who's phone it was. I look around to see it's mine. I grab it to see it was Anya at 4 am.

Anya.
Izzy.
Mama's baby💕

IZZY!! Guess what!!!
Izzy answer the fucking phone.
You have two seconds to answer the phone or else ima burn your clothes.

Ugh, wtf do you want?

Guess what our fathers got for us?

Hopefully, sometime that keeps you sleep🤦‍♀️

Don't be a bitch🙄

Ughhh! What did they get us

A kitten!
We're parents!

Omg! No really? Show me a picture

*picture thing*

EEEEE! It's so cute and little!!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

EEEEE! It's so cute and little!!

Right! When you come back we have to name her.

I should be back later today.

Did we go dress shopping already for the ball?

Yea a few weeks ago

Oh yes, I forgot I'll let you sleep.
Bye uglyyy💋

Bye Dummy💋
-

I put my phone back on the nightstand and puts Val's arm over me and goes back to sleep.

A bitch was tired and sore.

--

So we just got off the plane and we immediately have to go to the house and get ready. The ball is today. As of midnight, it's gonna be New Year. The party starts at 7 and it's 5. So 2 hours to get ready. It's not a theme so you wear whatever color you like. Thankfully.

We have hairstylists and makeup people at the house. So I'm sure it's busy there. I like these balls we are having. I get to see all of my other friends I don't get to see so much.

These balls are fun tho. Trouble happens. Good trouble tho. Anya and I get together with our friends and mess with everyone. Add Lydia and maybe Lucas. Lydia is the princess of the fairy's so she'll be there.

Sooo trouble gonna be happening tonight hopefully just the good kind.

---

Ok so it's 6:50 and everyone is ready. I have my hair down but in a neat way. With this red mermaid spaghetti strap dress. It's hugs my curves and shows the top of by breast so I'm sure I look good.

Val is looking like a snack. She has her hair in a cute ass messy ponytail. She wearing this black leather outfit with these really cute black heels. The shirt is a sleeveless V-shape showing off her medium-sized breast.

Ana is looking good too. She has her hair in a slick back bun. She wearing this red sleeveless dress that also hugs her body showing all her curves. She has these white gloves and this white fur thing. She looks fancyyyy.

(A/n: I'll show the pictures in a little I'm bad at explaining)

They look like a whole full course meal altogether. Finger licking good.

As I said everyone is ready so we're making our way to the car.

God, I hope everything goes well.

---
Izzy dress:

---Izzy dress:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Val outfit:

Val outfit:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Ana dress:

---Short chapter but the next one gonna be long

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

---
Short chapter but the next one gonna be long. I'm not sure if I'm gonna let the next chapter play out. But for you guys, I think ima make it nice.

I do hope the explaining part was ok I'm not the best at explaining but I tried.

Also thank you for 10k it's not unreal to me and I could cry so thank you so much! And I do hope you guys the story. If you want to see anything with the couple or whatever please tell me I have something in store at the end of this story.

Love ya💋
-T