Chapter 34

Not edited!
__________
Isabella POV:

-the next day-

So I'm sick right now. I got food poisoning from the restaurant yesterday and so did Camila. So right now Val is at the restaurant probably yelling and threatening them.

It's something she does best.

While Ana is here with me taking care of me. She has taken care of me many times and she is great at it. I do believe she would be a great mother. I also believe Val would be a great mother or father.

Whatever she wanna go by.

We've been talking about children and decided that we wanted kids. I said before the year ends. Val said before she turns 30. And Ana said it doesn't matter and she just wants kids.

Now, how many kids were the problem?

I said maybe 2 kids. Ana said 3 or 4. But oh Val she said 30.

And she was being dead-ass serious.

I'm not pushing 30 kids out of my choocie. I'm sorry but it's not happening. When I told her that she stopped talking to me for 30 hours, 30 minutes, and 30 seconds.

What's with all these '30s?

So when I was throwing up because of the food poisoning she thought she was gonna get 1 out of the 30 kids she not gonna get.

She's crazy y'all!

This is probably why Val was so mad when she found out it was food poisoning and pregnancy sickness. She looked like she wanted to cry.

So with that being said... we have been trying for a baby. It doesn't matter who's carrying it but Ana said she doesn't know if she wanna carry it so I may be the one to carry the baby.

I went to the doctor a few days ago but I also went to the doctor this morning before I felt sick. So I should get a call from my doctor in a few hours or so.

"Baby.." Ana says coming into the room with a tray with fruit and soup.

"Hmm thank you," I say softly as I sit up and put my hands out for her to place the tray in my hands.

"Your welcome sweetie," she says and pushing my hair behind my shoulders out of the way and kissing me on the cheek.

She tells me she's gonna go to the store for some snacks so we could have a movie day. She also gonna get some medicine and stuff to help with the food poisoning.

--
I'm now done with my food and I'm really tired. I've been very tired lately. My breast has also been hurting but I would guess it was because Val and Ana always suck on my breast like babies.

My babies tho.

I've also been wanting to eat weird stuff. Like pineapples and peanut butter. Apples and ranch. Brownies with ranch. Just some weird shit.

Which is another reason why I believe I'm pregnant but I've taken at least 300 pregnancy tests. And they all say negative so I'm not sure. I've been to the doctors a few times and they also said negative.

Ughh all this thinking is making me more sleepy.

I take a random pillow and put it in between my legs. I take Ana and Val's pillow and use it for my head then just take other pillows and pull them close to me to cuddle with.

I need a lot of pillows.

So once I'm surrounded by a bunch of pillows that smell like Val and Ana. I could feel myself falling asleep.

So before you know it I was asleep.

---

I was woken up with kisses being placed on my lips repeatedly.

"Ughh move," I say and push whoever was kissing me face away.

"Hmm no wake up love" what sounds like Val says as she starts kissing down my neck.

I whine and move her head around and move onto my side and try to go back to sleep.

Key word- try.

Just as I was about to fall back asleep. I feel two hands go under my shirt going towards my boobs. I feel my shirt being pulled up then kisses on my stomach going down to my pants.

"I'm up," I say and sit up with a groan.

"Sorry to wake you but you have to eat darling," Ana says in my ear pulling away from my body causing Val to do the same she gives me a kiss on the forehead then takes Ana's hand and pulls her out of the room.

I should kick their asses.

Before I could even get out of bed my phone rang causing me to let out a whine and snatch my phone off the nightstand.

Without looking at the screen I answer the phone.

"Yes?" I say with a bit of attitude.

"Hello, honey! It's me Ms.Puzzywise" my doctor says being her cheerful self.

"Oh hello, Ms.Puzzy. Is something wrong" I say a lot calmer than before and lay back down.

"Yes actually! I have very exciting news for you!"

----
It's the first week of school and it's already kicking my ass.

I'll try to make chapters and put them out as soon as I can.

-Love ya💋
-T