Chapter 15

Not edited!
__________
Anastasia POV:

Smut Warning ⚠️:

So we're at the hotel Val and I had set up like a few minutes ago. We both pull Isabella to the room. It's on the top floor which is the penthouse floor with the best view from the bedroom.

I open the door with the key door and open it to see roses everywhere and champagne with ice on the table.

Isabella walks in taking off her heels with me behind her doing the same.

Me and Val had this plan that we were gonna blindfold her I just hope she was comfortable with it.

"Ok baby, so first we want to know if you are sure if you want to do this if not we could always go lay down and watch and cuddle, if that's what you want to do that's perfectly fine" Val says with a look of concern of her face while taking off her blazer.

"I'm perfectly fine with this, just a little nervous" Izzy says with a nervous smile with her hands in front of her.

"Which leads to the next question. Would you like a safe word?" I asked taking her hand and leading her into the dem gray hotel room.

"Safe word?" She asks while letting me drag her into the bedroom.

"A word that you use when you want us to stop or your uncomfortable with something we're doing" Val says following us with the champagne in one hand and a glass on the other.

"Um, purple?" Izzy says as if it was a question.

(A/N: I wanted to say pineapple juice so bad)

"Perfect darling" Val says sitting on the chair in front of the bed with the champagne and putting some in a glass for herself.

"Are you not joining?" Isabella says sitting on the bed on her knees.

"No, I'll be watching my love. So you better be a good girl" Val says smirking unbuttoning the first bottoms on her shirt opening her legs and bit and sitting back with the champagne glass in her hand.

(A/N: hope y'all got the picture *wink wink*)

"Darling is it fine if I blindfold you?" I ask standing in blending down in front of her getting eye level with her in only my Lacey undergarments.

"Yes it's fine," she says with a smile as she looks at my breast.

I go to get the blindfold off the table next to the nightstand where we had ice, a vibrator, and handcuffs. It's gonna be a lil spicy tonight which is why we established the use of a safe word. We don't want her to think she doesn't have a say. If she doesn't like what we're doing we want to know.

I grab the blindfold and crawl on my knees onto the bed. Getting behind her I put the blindfold down next to her and plays with her hair. I play with it for a few seconds before I tie it in a bun. I grab the blindfold off the bed and softly place it over her eyes tying it gently not wanting to harm her.

"Is this too tight darling?" I say fixing the blindfold making sure everything is fine and she is comfortable.

"No," she says softly straightening her back out and putting her hand on top of her thighs.

"No what baby?" I ask lightly slapping the inside of her thigh.

"No mommy it's not tight" she corrects herself letting out a shaking breath.

"we're gonna show how much of a good girl you are to daddy right love?" I ask her putting out her long dress and leaving her in her undergarments I look over at Val to see her leaning over on the chair handle with a glass in her hand.