Chapter 11

Isabella POV:

It's about 5:30 in the morning maybe I'm not sure. We've had about 5 rounds and I was tired so ima go sneak back into my room.

So I'm 100% sure that they're my mates. The whole time I felt butterflies in my stomach and Sparks flying every time they touched me. So I'm so sure they are my mates.

Right now I'm in the middle of both of them with them wrapped around me. After the 5th round, I passed out. I was tired I've done nothing more than 2 rounds.

I was able to move Ana's arms easily but Val's arm is more of a challenge. I try to move her arm again but I end up waking her up.

"What are you doing darling?" She asks in a whisper with her eyes still closed.

"I need to use the restroom" I sorta lied I did need to use the lady's room but I'm not coming back.

She doesn't say anything she just moves her arm letting me free. Once I'm off the bed I get my dress and my phone I've decided to leave my shoes here cause I don't feel like getting them right now.

As I'm closing the door in front of their bedroom opens as if someone was sneaking out. I softly close the door and turn around to see Anya doing the exact same thing I just did.

Shocked I just stand there frozen until she turns around and is standing awkwardly shifting from leg to leg with her arms in front of her.

We both just silently walk back into our room with an awkward look on our faces.

When we make it to the room we both place our things down on a chair and look at each other.

"Wanna talk about it when we wake up," she says with a small smile, basically reading my mind.

"Yes, you just read my mind. I'm tired and I do want to talk about it in the morning" I say getting into some pj's and getting into my side of the bed and lifting the covers so she could come sleep next to me.

She joins me in the bed and cuddles into me with her head on my chest.

"I love you, Isabella. I wouldn't trade you for the world" Anya says looking at me with a smile.

Damn, she was fucked so good she turned into a softy.

"Damn she that good?" I ask with a teasing smile and a little chuckle.

She just nods and lays her head back on my chest.

"I love you too and I wouldn't trade you for the world either" I whisper back to her and before I know it I'm back asleep.

-11:26 am-

So Anya and I have been up since 10 talking about everything. Our mates and just everything that happened within the last 24 hours. We've also been talking about school since it starts next week.

We still need to go shopping. I need supplies, a new laptop, new clothes and basically new everything.

So now we're heading downstairs to the dining center. I'm still tired and my legs hurt.

If I'm being honest my whole body hurts. I'm not sure why I joined them last night and I'm not sure if I'm happy I did or not.

As I'm done with my thoughts I realize we are approaching the dinner area and everyone is there. Anya goes to Evangeline and I go to my father.

"Hello darling, you ok? You look tired" My father asks giving me a hug and a kiss on my forehead.

"Hello father, I'm fine just a bit tired," I say hugging him back and snuggling into his chest.

"Ugh good, now get off me," he says and pushes me off him but pulls my arm pulling me to a more quiet place and sitting me down.

"Is something wrong?" I ask sitting down with a leg a bit open since they hurt.

"Um I need to talk to you about something serious," he says sitting down in front of me putting his hands on top of mine.

"Ok sure you know can tell me, anything father," I say sitting up after he said that.

"Ok so, I found my mate," he says sitting up and looking at me with a worried face.

I'm sure he thinks ima be mad but I'm not. After mom, he deserves someone who would love him and that's his mate and I'm happy he met her since he always believed he wasn't because my moth said he wouldn't.

We don't talk about my mom a lot but she's done some damage to both of us. Me more than him but still.

"Really? How?" I ask excited with a smile leaning forward and holding his hand to let him know I'm not mad.

"When I was getting you your present for your birthday a few weeks ago. I've been talking to her these few weeks. She basically knows everything about me" he says with a huge smile on his the whole time.

"When do I get to meet her?" I ask with a smirk.

"Anytime. She also has a son a little older than you. I'm sure you guys will get along well" he says pulling me into a hug.

"Maybe before school starts?" I say hugging him back.

"Maybe Saturday night for dinner," he asks me pulling away the hug.

"Sure. And your cooking? Oh, this is gonna be good" I say sitting him down and asking him more questions about this mate of his.

We've spent the whole ride back to shore. Talking about our mates. Yes, I did tell him about Ana and Val not about what we did last night I left that out but I told him I believed we were mates and he told me more about his mate whose name is Alicia.

I have a really good feeling about this woman I just hope everything goes well and I can't wait for Saturday.