Chapter 30

Not edited!
__________
Anya POV:

About time this bitch done gave me a point of view.

Anyways we're outside of the big ass castle thing. Bella and I have everything planned. Like always we're gonna mess with Our dads and then the other "lords" but this time we have our precious mates here so we're messing with them also.

Our vampire friend Camila agreed to help. But I told her to really focus on Isabella's couple. I want my girl to get fucked up. If you get what I mean.

*wink wink*

So basically they are gonna make their mates jealous. Camila has a girlfriend . She's funny and protective. Although Cam is the top in the relationship Cam is a little scared of Adeline. They're honestly a great couple and are sooo cute together.

So since I'm not in this. It's gonna be fun to watch and ima be instigating.

I'm such a good friend.

---
Before ya know it we're walking inside this big cinderella castle.

I wonder if she cleaned it right?

As soon as we walk in. Eyes? Are on us. Me and Izzy. We always go in this order. Me and Izzy, then our fathers, and now our mates. As we're inside I see Cam looking at us with a smirk letting us know she's ready.

I smile back because Izzy doesn't know I changed the plan but it's ok. I'm sure she'll love the outcome.

I grab her hand and walk to the side and wait for our mates to come. As soon as our mates come I take Izzy's hand and drag her to where Cam and Adeline are.

"Hello, my darlings," Cam says turning around with her smile showing the tip of her sharp teeth.

Did I mention we've had sex together?

"Hello Cammy," Izzy says and hugs Cam.

Cam hugs her back wrapping one arm around her waist and bringing her closer and whispering something in Izzy's ear causing her to giggle. Izzy pulls out the hug and turns around still standing by Cam. Izzy smiles at me letting me know the plan. She turns to her mates.

"This is Cam short for Camila. Cammy my mates. Valentina and Anastasia" she wraps one arm around Cam laying her head onto her arm with a smile.

Valentina is just looking at Camila with a smile which is confusing me. Anastasia is looking just as confused as me.

"Ah Val, long time no see," Cams says with a smile showing more of her teeth causing Eva to hug onto my arm tightly.

Cams sniffles the air and looks at Eva and smiles. Eva just looks away.

Rude.

I reach behind her dress and softly pinch the back of her thigh.

"Hmm I guess so," Val says tilting her head to the side with a smirk.

Don't tell me she knows about the plan.

Val looks over at me with a smile.

She knows.

I just roll my eyes and go up to Cam and hug her.

"Oh, my baby. How I've missed you" Cam says smirking and hugging me with both of her arms. I hear Izzy laugh softly.

Nobody knows we've has sex except for Izzy and Adeline.

I softly kick Cam in her leg causing her to bend down slightly making her eye to eye with me.

"Oh how I've missed you," I say with a laugh and messing with her hair she slaps my hand away and pulls me to her side.

What the hell is going on?

"Introduce me to your mate" she whispers in my ear. I've noticed that Izzy is now standing by with her mates with a smirk on her face.

"Evangeline this is Camila as you know. Camila this is Evangeline my mate" I say with a smile looking at Evangeline. Only to see her glaring at Camila.

Before anyone can say anything a song comes on and then the mic comes on with Izzy saying.

"This song is for Anya and Camila. Give it up for Anya and Camila" when she says that everyone starts clapping and before I could say anything Camila is dragging me to the empty dance floor so everyone is looking at us. Then Billie Bossa Nova-Billie Eilish comes on. I'm guessing we're doing the tango.

I'm so dead when I get home.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist and the other holds my hand, I look up to see Camila looking down at me with a smirk. My hand was on her shoulder with her hand resting on my lower back.

"Camila what are you doing? This wasn't the plan" I say as we start moving her hips to the music.

"Your right it isn't but who cares darling? This is fun" She says looking at me with a smile and pulling my body closer to hers.

Our steps move from fast to slow. Us being in perfect sync. She lifts me a bit leaning me back a bit. She puts me down. I've noticed I don't know what I'm doing and is just doing as she does. She starts moving back I follow. She pulls me so close to her that I could feel her hip on mine. Her face is so close to mine I could feel her cold breath on my face.

As the song is coming to an end. She leans me backward and puts my leg onto her hip while she leans forward with her lips basically caressing my neck. She slowly but smoothly pulls me up with her face so close to mine. We're both looking into each other eyes. But not with love. I'm glaring at her because I just almost broke my neck and she smirking at me. I just hope this whole dance looked good. Once we're fully up my leg is still resting on her hip with my arms wrapped around her neck with her arm around my waist.

We're both dead when we get home.

As these last words come along she lifts me once again but just a bit. And slowly twirls us. I wanted to cry so bad when I heard the last words. I couldn't even do anything I just put my hand down on her shoulder.

We both know I'm worth waiting for... that heavy breathing on the floor...I'm yours, I'm yours..... I'm yourss.

Eva is so gonna beat my ass when we get home.

Cammy finally puts me on the ground and I put my legs down to hear a lot of claps. Cams gives everyone the biggest smile she could and starts blowing kisses to everyone causing all the girls to blush. Once she's done she puts her hand around my shoulder and walks off the stage.

"That was beautiful y'all should do it again" we hear Izzy say on the mic looking at us with a smirk.

Camila laughs and goes back to her mate wrapping her arms around her and kissing her on the cheek. I go over to Eva to see her looking at me with a smile.

"Has fun?" She asks pulling me in between her legs.

"No, I almost broke my neck," I say leaning my head on her shoulder.

"Hmm seems like you had fun," she says wrapping her arm around my waist with a teasing smile.

Ima be mad if I don't get in trouble when I get home.

---
I don't know much about dancing so excuse the dance part if it was bad.

Camila is soooo hot!

I've decided to do Anya pov because I thought it would be funny to see how she thinks and everything.

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

-love ya💋
-T