Chapter 2

Isabella

Ok, so I decided to talk a bit more about the angels and whatnot ya know the tea.

Ok, so when you turn 18 the second you turn 18 you'll immediately know what you are. Something I didn't mention is there aren't just angels. There are demons, vampires, and so much more.

Now really the only way you'll know if you are human or not is you'll get this hidden tattoo. It's signed your initials where ever you want but it's hidden to everyone until you met your mate.

For the demon, they get their special type of horns depending on what type of demon you are. Once you find your mate you can take them in and out whenever.

Vampires obviously grow teeth which I've heard is painful. They are obviously born with teeth but they don't grow fully until they meet their mate.

There's a chance of you being a mix. Which is a bit more complicated. You still get the tattoo but you don't get all the powers angels get. So you are basically half weak.

Something I find stupid with this whole thing is that humans don't know when they met their mates. There left clueless. I guess since it's been that way for so long it seems normal but I think it's stupid that they think of humans so much lower.

Another thing, humans can't be mated to their species but others can. Crazy how an angel and a demon can be together but two humans can't. It's crazy and kinda stupid when you think about it.

But enough supernatural talk, apparently my father found the bodyguards. Yes, two. Now I think he's doing a lil too much but of course, I didn't say anything cause I was still getting my way.

All I know so far is, that they'll be here a week before school starts. Which is in a month. There both mates. There are both girls and they're both Legacy's angels. Which means like one of the higher angels. Basically the second strongest angels ever, with god being the first. So I guess that's why my father picked them. What I failed to realize at that moment is that my father still has contact with the big guy upstairs... And didn't tell me!

I'm kinda hurt... naw not really..

Anyways he wants me to read the files it gives me more information about them and they have a file on me so they know me. Sadly I'm not about to read a fucking 67865-page essay on people when I could just ask when they get here.

Ok, I'm being dramatic when I said 67865 but it's still a lot, and I'm not reading that shit.

Once again enough talk about this. I'm about to ask Anya if she wants to come to the mall with me cause I'm bored and I need clothes for school. Gotta dress to impress.

Isabella.Anya.

Mama's Babygurl😩🤣

Anya bitcchhh you wanna go to mall??

I can't I have to watch daisy

Just bring her she loves me

Yeah idk why your horrible

I'm great your just mad cause you don't have an admirer. Nobody wants your crusty ass.

Yeah really? Well, that's why I'm not coming. Suck my clit bitch.

Haha mhm, I'll come to pick ya up.

Hurry up

I laugh at our Conversation and hurry to get ready knowing If I don't she's not gonna wanna go.

So daisy is her little sister. She's 6 and she's in love with me. She is also a lil creep but she's adorable and she's funny.

I decided to go a little light on the outfit today especially with daisy being around. I went with a lace light blue top and these black pants I got a few days ago. The top shows my belly button piercing which I just got re-pierced yesterday.

It hurt like a bitch.

The outfit:

-Mini Time Skip-

-Mini Time Skip-

Ok, so I just texted "I'm outside" to Anya. For some reason, I'm nervous to see daisy probably cause the last time I have seen her I made her mad. Although she sees me as a lover or whatever I see her as a daughter.

Yes at my young age.

I hear a knock on my window scaring the shit out of me. I unlock the doors and Anya comes and sits in the front and daisy sits in the back. Once everyone is set in I notice the little black haired girl glaring at me.

"Hello daisy," I say smiling at her.

"Mhm," she mumbles with her arms crossed still glaring at me.

I look other at Anya only to see her trying to hold in her laugh. I just shake my head at her and starts the car.

Anya puts her hand on my thigh while she's on her phone. I somehow find it weird that she's on her phone instead of talking to me so I look at her.

And I see the camera showing daisy glaring at her hand causing Anya to move her hand up more. Which makes daisy lean front and push Anya's hand away.

"Bella baby, why are you letting that burnt roach touch you?" daisy says looking at me with disgust.

I try not to laugh at Anya's shocked face.

"Um, girl who is you talking about??" Anya says getting in daisy's face.

"I'm talking about you unseasoned water bug," daisy says matching Anya's crazy energy.

"Gurl shut yo lil ass up, she's not trying to catch a case your not worth it" Anya says turning to the side getting all up in daisy's face like she say gonna fight her.

"Girl she doesn't want yo slutty ass" daisy says yelling at Anya once again matching her energy looking like she wanted to fight.

After daisy said that they start going back and front cussing at each other and calling each other names.

"Guys I don't think-""Shut The Hell Up" they both cut me off yelling at me and then continue yelling at each other.

Well damn, they could've stayed home with their rude asses.