Chapter 28

Not edited!
__________
Isabella POV:

Smut⚠️:

"No, I don't.." I whisper with a chuckle making me cry a bit more.

"Because we love you"

I- what..?

"What..?" I whisper looking at both of them.

"We love you, Isabella," Ana says looking at me with a smile with a single tear rolling down her eye while she holds my hand.

I don't anything. I just look between the both of them with tears rolling down my face.

"Do you love us?" Val asks in a whisper and takes my hand bringing it to her mouth placing a kiss on the back of my hand.

"Yes, I do. I love you both very much" I whisper with a sniffle. I give a soft kiss to Ana and then Val.

Just as Val was about to say something it starts to rain heavily making me giggle and sniffle once again. I take their hand and run back to the car.

Once we make it to the car Val opens the door for me. I get inside the car and she gets in after me. She chuckles and looks at me.

"We're gonna be sick," she says with her head tilted to the side with a smile while taking my hand into hers.

"Hmm, I don't mind. I've always wanted to do that" I say sitting on her lap and pushing my face into her breast.

"Hm I guess we could spend tomorrow inside then," Ana says.

Val leans back a bit wrapping her arms around me and pulling me into her more.

I could feel her bulge pressing against my inner thigh.

I just put my head into her neck while she brings her hands down my lower back very close to my ass. I look up at her to see her already looking down at me with a smirk.

So I kiss her. I put my hands behind her head pulling her into a soft yet passionate kiss. I bring my hands into her hair playing with it. While she moves her hands down a bit to my ass and gives it a gentle squeeze.

I let out a quiet moan. I don't think she heard it but when I pull away from the kiss she leans her head back with a smirk and her eyes close moving her hands to my thighs playing with the bottom of my dress.

And before you know it. I'm in Val's arms while she's walking to the hotel room. As we make it to the hotel room Ana opens the door for us and Val immediately walks into the room.

"Y'all have fun!" Ana says giggling and walks into the kitchen.

I've noticed I've had sex with Val once. But I always have sex with Ana. Hopefully, it doesn't seem to be favoritism. I love them both equally.

I lost my train of thought when she placed me on my back on top of the soft bedding.

"Are you a virgin?" She says taking off her shoes and then mine.

"No I'm not" she just nods and looks up at me with a smile.

"And I have your full consent to this?" She asks taking off her shirt that was sticking to her body.

I just nod moving my eyes all over her body. I never really got the chance to look at her body. But I have the chance now. She has abs and maybe normal-sized boobs. Her long hair is in a bun with a few strands of hair falling from the bun. She puts her finger under my chin making me look up at her.

"Words my love," she says tilting her head to the side.

"Yes you have my consent," I say looking up at her through my wet lashes.