Chapter 19

Not edited!
__________
Valentina POV:

⚠️Mentions of death:

-a month later-

She's died... she was in a coma at first.

What happened was when she tripped someone tripped her so they could kidnap her. And it worked!

We didn't find her until 2 weeks ago and she's been in the hospital for these 2 weeks. She was in a mini coma which she woke up yesterday only for us to come back to the hospital only for her to be died.

It's my fault if I didn't let her go out that night. She would've been here with us today. Everyone is blaming me even Anya and her cousins.

And oh my her father hates me. Ana doesn't even look at me and I hate myself also.

I've been thinking about very dark thoughts. Really tho how could I let this shit happen?

STUPID!

WORTHLESS!

*gunshot*

(A/N: I'm sorry, shes not died I just wanted to scare y'all😚)

Isabella POV:

Violence Warning ⚠️:

-2 days later-

So I'm in the hospital. And I'm gonna be in the hospital for another hour. Turns out that when I tripped someone purposely tripped me and I would have been kidnapped if Anya and my cousins weren't behind me. My father came by and told me it was some dude who's now in our basement. There questioning him but he hasn't said anything yet.

When he tripped me I somehow tripped backward so I hit my head pretty hard. I had a concussion. Ana and Val were mad and worried at the same time. I'll be getting my punishment on Halloween we've decided which is in three days but I had something in store for them.

I will not be getting that punishment.

--
I just got out of the shower so I'm waiting for Val and Ana to come to get me. In the meantime, I'm just gonna play candy crush on my phone.

As soon as I grab my phone the door opens revealing Ana and Val with a bag in her hand. She places the bag on the bed gently and walks up to me placing a kiss on my temple.

"Here's some stuff for you to change into"Ana says sitting down at the edge of the bed.

I go up and change into the sweatpants and chop top they had in the bag.

I'm pretty sure when we get home we are gonna start asking him questions again but it's gonna violent with me there.

I've done this many times. And I love doing it. The only thing I don't like is how messy it gets. Blood gets on my hands, shoes just everywhere. Then my patience's run so quickly. So end up being died within the first 2 hours.

I haven't done it in a long time. I'm nervous because Val and Ana are gonna be there. Actually, a lot of people are usually there watching but it's different with them watching.