Chapter 26

Not edited!
__________
Isabella POV:

WERE IN PARIS BITCHES!!

We arrived this morning at about 4 am. But we fell back asleep. Miss Val was being a grammy. It's now 11:30 am and I'm in bed alone which was abnormal for me.

Just as I was about to get out the bed. They both walk in with trays.

"Good morning my love," Ana says sitting the tray down and kissing my forehead.

I look over at the trays to see breakfast.

Aww, breakfast in bed.

"We're going skating at 4:00. So we thought it would be ok if we just stay in the bed until then," Val says taking a tray and sitting it on my lap. Placing a kiss on my lips.

"That's fine," I say moving to the middle of the bed so they could lay down next to me.

"So want movies you wanna watch?" Val asks with the remote in her hand.

"Girl interrupted, means girls, and a few episodes of SpongeBob," I say with a smile at the end.

"The little yellow girl?" Ana says looking at me with a confused face.

"Um, SpongeBob is a boy," I say glaring at her.

"Damn I'm sorry. HE sounds like a girl" Ana says glaring back at me with a smile.

"Whatever," I say rolling my eyes and going back to eating my food.

"Don't be a bad girl darling" Val says after she pinched my thigh almost making me spill my food.

"Oh my god don't do that!" I yell at her accidentally hitting her hand and rubbing my thigh.

She doesn't say anything. Nothing at all. She just looks at me. Then looks away. I look at Ana to see her smirking at us. She chuckles and then turns towards the tv not looking at us anyway.

---

Ana groans and pauses the tv causing Me and Val to groan.

"Why would you do that? Patrick was about to beat his ass." Val asks Ana glaring at her.

"Because this is stupid and I don't want to watch his bullshit anymore" Ana turns us with a pout.

Big baby.

"If you let us watch SpongeBob, I'll let you suck on my tittes. I know it helps you fall asleep" I say lifting my shirt a bit.

"Me too?" Val asks looking at me with the biggest child-like smile on her face.

"Sure whatever," I say leaning back on the pillow.

Ana rolls her eyes and lays down and puts my titty in her mouth. Val does the same. Ana resumes the episode. And in the next few seconds, she's asleep.

She was sleepy that's why she was acting like a baby.

"She gets on my nerves sometimes you know?" Val asks with my titty still in her mouth.

"What do you mean?" I ask playing with her.

"I'm not sure. But maybe because I'm older but you get on my nerves too. Sometimes everyone gets on my nerves." she says throwing her arm around my waist.

You get on my nerves too motherfucker.

"Hmm, you get on mine too," I say slightly pulling on her hair making her bite down on my titty gently.

"Ow move bitch" I yell out pushing her head away fast and roughly.

"See you getting on my nerves," she says turning away from me and pulling the cover on her body.

Should've bit yo ass back.

--

It's now 4:39 and Val is driving. Yes, Val. Driving. Shocking. She usually sleeps in the car. Not only was I shocked but also Ana. I think Val was also a lil shocked by her decision.

So now we're in front of this building. Just to be clear. We're going Skating. Not Ice Skating. I'm terribly scared to ice skate. I don't understand how people do that shit. Are they not scared that if they fall someone could skate past them and literally slice and dice your fucking fingers like Wolverine?

It's a no for me.

So yes we're going skating.

So we're standing inside this beautiful tall building. It has a skylight ceiling. It's just beautiful overall.

The skating rink:

(A/n: act like it's not ice or Isabella gonna come for you)

We went to go get out skates. I put on two pairs of socks because I don't know whose foot has been up in these. I made Val tie my skates because it's tiring and they are heavy also because I like to mess with her.

If you couldn't tell already.

Once she's done with my skates, Ana comes and grabs our hands pulling us along to the skating part.

Ana was excited about this because when she was little she would skate with her dad so like she's a pro and shit.

Val isn't a pro but she's good at it so you wouldn't see her falling.

But me? You finna see me falling. Almost falling. Tryin to catch myself before I fall. Tripping trying to be cute. Just about everything but skating.

I'm not so good at skating but I like it.

--

It's been about an hour or so and Ana is showing us tricks then Val and I would try to do it. Surprisedly I haven't fallen yet. It's the luck of my mates. Plus because one of them is always holding my hands.

Probably won't catch me falling this time.

Never mind I've spoken too soon. As soon as Val let go of my hand to try the trick and right before Ana could grab my hand. I fell backward hard on my ass.

Ana gasps and tries to help me up causing both of us to fall. Val being Val is bending over holding her stomach laughing. Laughing as if it's the funniest thing in the world.

"Ugh Ana, can you get off of me? Your elbow is in my titty" I groan trying to push her off of me.

"Hehe no" she turns around and tries to grab my titty with a smirk but Val lifts her off of me before she can.

"Thank you," I say as Val helps me off the floor.

Ana is glaring at Val with her arms crossed. While Val has her arms wrapped around me with her hand next to my titty looking at Ana with a teasing smile.

I shake my head and skate away.

I hear them yell out my name. I turn around to see Val on one knee and Ana looking at me with the sweetest smile on her face.

Oh my lord.

--

Ohhh is Val proposing?

I've noticed I mess with Val a lot so I've decided to make Isabella and Anastasia fall instead.

Ana is a little pervert it seems.

Love ya💋
-T