54-SHE'S GONE

OMNISCIENT

She was sleeping peacefully in her golden room when a loud knock abruptly woke her up. Marwa lazily stirred before fluttering her big dreamy eyes open, it was still dark which meant one thing, it was not even dawn yet.

Yesterday was exhausting, to say the least. Her lips hurt from all the smiles she gave people, she doesn't even want to check her account balance now, before all the hurdles, she could remember her last credit was two million Naira from Ahmad Rashad but she can't say the same anymore.

Back in the room, she grabbed the closest thing close to her which was a cable. Yes, she can use that as her nunchucks for defence, right? Well, Marwa slothfully but cautiously dragged her body to the door on full alert mode.

When she peeped through the glass, the guards weren't there, it was only a figure impatiently waiting for her to open. A huge sigh of relief came from her before she opened the door where she almost laughed out loud.

"Keep that cable first, it's me, Sabreen. Please calm down your highness, no enemy can get past the guards." The said girl pushed Marwa into the room and locked the door.

"Why are you dressed up like an armed robber? What's up with you again twin?" Marwa laughed.

"The guys didn't allow us to beat the hell out of that damn lecturer but they're asleep. Now, even Yahanasu has been kidnapped by us and brought to the royal dungeon, yes, I couldn't wait for tomorrow to get justice. Change into this if you're in for some girl power." Sabreen cheered.

"Of course you know I'm in!" Marwa giddily dressed into the same costume as Sabreen which consisted of a black leather jumpsuit and a shiny black long-sleeved shirt underneath, black six-inch lobster claw heels and a vampire face mask with blood red matte lipstick. Since she is married, hers was with a long cape.

"Let's go." After carrying her baseball bat, they walked out of the room, passing by guards who greeted them, they understood the assignment. All thanks to Asiya, she can confidently walk in heels now.

After they made it out of the princesses' chamber, she was surprised to see all the girls dressed in the same kinds of clothes as Sabreen. Not only that, even Nafisa and Umaiza who should be getting ready for her flight to South Korea were all decked up in the same costume. As expected, Rumaisa took it upon herself to drive the luxurious Mercedes-Benz van that will take them to the dungeon.

"Mami! Ummi!" She exclaimed with a blush, looking at the two women who were wearing long capes like hers.

"So you guys thought you are the only cool ones? We're still ladies too, not old women." Umaiza then high-fived Nafisa who was wearing a malicious smirk on her face.

"I can see that. Nuwairah, Adda Asiya even you?" She exclaimed.

"Yes, egghead said he'll distract them for the time being." Asiya retorted, referring to Ahmad.

"Adda Marwa, I had to disguise in the name of sleepover even though Ya Jamal wanted to be a wet blanket. All thanks to Hidayah, we talked him into it." The said girls grinned sheepishly.

No doubt, the disease of her terrorism has widely dispersed to not only her sisters but also her mothers. Her grandmother is the master behind it all though.

"Let's go, it's almost three." Rumaisa alighted the car and ushered them in. When they were all piled in the car, she swiftly zoomed off.

On their way there, Marwa couldn't help but ask them how they managed to pull that off. The costumes were meant to be for a surprise mask party organized by Asiya but the plan changed and they decided to use them for the grand occasion. Rumaisa placed Yahanasu on house arrest where the girls went and kidnapped her based on her orders so that in the morning, the headlines of the news will be that the accused tried to run away but they caught her red-handed. Smart right?