53-THE RULE

PS: LONG CHAPTER AHEAD.

OMNISCIENT

"Your role model's lifestyle is fake."

Karamchi tv is the number one television station for all news channels in Kano state. It has the widest range of the ability to spread information to people around the country, the news station is also the regional partner of the Nigerian Television Authority, NTA.

Behind the cameras were two people sitting opposite each other, the first one was the news anchor who wanted more information from a legit source. The legit source was shedding crocodile tears that one will not even hesitate before believing it's true. She was painting someone black just to get what she wants, like one who derives pleasure from people's sorrow.

"Marwa Kabeer Hassan, famous Instagram influencer, blogger and SIB's top model is being sponsored by a sugar daddy who is yet to be identified. Other sources also say that she cheats her way to the top at school which is why she has good grades, it was because of sleeping around with lecturers. She has also been accused of allegedly murdering four of her mates due to drug deals in which she's also involved. To others who do not know why the school was shut down yesterday, it's because she got caught with Prof. Lamido, the mathematics psychology lecturer who she tried to take advantage of but he reported her to the higher forces. With me is a witness of the event, Yahanasu Bashir Muttaka." The news anchor then turned to the said girl who started speaking.

"Hello Nigeria, I'm Yahanasu Bashir Muttaka, a coursemate of the accused. Justice needs to prevail for the innocent man, people like her are not supposed to be walking freely on Earth. Currently, the professor has been kidnapped by her benefactor so as not to speak the truth. I call on the people in this country and all around the world to seek justice for that man, Marwa needs to be punished! She is a slut and a witch in disguise, she may be beautiful on the surface but her heart is obsidian. Marwa is a witch, our school needs to be reopened, I call on the King to please help in getting her arrested, all she does is bully people around and feels superior to them because she has someone to back her!"

"Marwa is fake! I just found out about the house she was living in along with her mother and sister, there are only three rooms along with a toilet, and they use camping gas to cook their food, I can have some people testify. Your role model is an impostor, a murderer and a slut. We need her to be killed, our professor should be freed! He is innocent and she is trying to use the power of her backer to victimize him! Even her car, the golden Pagani Huayra, was given to her by her ex-sugar daddy who she fought with, later on, he ceased his car and the brand new iPhone 13 ProMax he gave her. The government needs to hear us out, Kano state needs to speak, I don't care how many television interviews I go to, I won't rest till I bring a murderer to justice!" She ended her speech as the anchor gave her a tissue to wipe her tears with.

Meanwhile, Marwa flung the phone carelessly which was caught by Najib. They watched the video and with every passing second, their expression kept darkening, Fawzan tapped on the comment section but immediately exited it due to the number of insults that were thrown toward his sister, it was unbearable.

Rumaisa came and collected the phone from the guys and then took it to the other side of the room where Harith, Haroon, Nafisa and Umaiza watched. The already enraged man ran his hands through his hair, why won't these people let his daughter rest?

"Why did you keep all of this from me? I need to meet Yahanasu, I don't care about the consequences, I want to meet her now! She must tell me who the fuck is making her pry in my damn life, how dare she do that to me? What did I do to her?" Marwa shouted and was about to sprint out when Najib held her back, all the girls stood up and forced her to sit.