9-JUSTICE PREVAILED

OMNISCIENT

"Are you hurt? Did something happen to you?" A worried Khayr frantically checked Marwa's body, she even placed her hand on Marwa's forehead to feel her temperature.

Marwa kept getting the looks after they came out of Turad's main office, where nobody had ever stepped foot. The guards left the place earlier when they came out, the two wanted to deal with Marwa but one look from the prince made them back out. She told him to stay behind for a minute till she went out because she could not deal with the unnecessary attention and weird looks from people.

"I am not hurt and nothing happened to me. I am Marwa, the girl with a fearless nature," She laughed and Khayr let out a sigh of relief.

"Wait! How did you get past those guards?" Khayr asked.

"I kicked their asses," She shrugged.

"I never knew my friend was that strong, I love you, girl," Khayr exclaimed happily.

Slap!

It all happened in a swift motion, leaving Marwa with no time to protect herself. A young doctor walked up to her and gave her a resounding slap, people who were watching the incident gasped.

"We do not tolerate sluts in this hospital. How dare you enter the prince's office? You violated the law and justice will be served. I'll make sure you suffer the consequences, wretched intern," Raihana thundered furiously.

Raihana Abubakar Bako is Turad's girlfriend who he just respects because of his mother who persuaded him into courting the girl. She is the daughter of the Secretary to the king, Abubakar Bako. Raihana works in the hospital as a neurosurgeon but acts like she owns the hospital, she shouts and screams at everyone, even the patients sometimes. But because she is good at her job, everyone obeys her. The doctor even has some minions, one of whom was in the cardiology department went to tell her the trending gist and so here she is, venting her heart out.

"And who the hell do you think you are? How dare you raise your hands on me?" Marwa's cheeks were puffed, she didn't let the girl's tall figure intimidate her. Marwa took advantage of her wearing heels and matched her left foot, making her groan in pain.

She then grabbed her ear and twisted it hard, the girl's once fair face yawed red, and all her three minions were afraid so they did not interrupt, Khayr who was trying to drag Marwa was pushed and she fell to the floor with a thud.

"What is happening here?" Turad questioned, he was now dressed in his lab coat.

The crowd that formed all started disappearing one by one, all of them happy that someone dealt with the queen bee today, everyone hated her with passion.

"Prince, I don't care if this is your hospital or not but I must teach this woman a lesson. Tell her not to mess with Marwa Kabeer Hassan again," Marwa intentionally kicked the back of her knees and made Raihana kneel. Now, even Turad widened his eyes in shock, the girl in front of him turned out to be wilder than he thought.

"Tell me what happened," He demanded in a serious tone.

"Dr Raihana walked up to Dr. Marwa and slapped her then called her a slut and wretched intern, she even said that she will suffer the consequences," Khayr rambled without hesitation, earning a glare from Raihana who was kneeling in front of everyone, the embarrassment was too unbearable for her to stand up.

"Dr Raihana, you know it is against the rules of this hospital to start a fight, everything here is done professionally. And yes, what is the punishment for the person who does that?" He crouched down to her level, barely able to stifle his laughter when he looked at her red face.