46-RUINED

OMNISCIENT

Everyone's breath hitched at the sight of the man taking majestic gaits on the red carpet, no one even cared to gaze at his partner. Jamal looked at Marwa who was busy hyperventilating but unfortunately, he couldn't help her out no matter how he tries to. According to the rules of their chess, the loser should obey the winner no matter the circumstances.

It was Zafeer who ordered that nothing should be told to Marwa about his coming to the restaurant. And again, he told Jamal to maintain a strictly professional relationship with her when he is around. The said guy knew better than to mess with the crown prince.

She considers him a sworn enemy, and so does he. If she thinks he'll be affected by her in any way, then she got another thing coming. The crown prince is here to show her the absolute enmity by emotionally torturing her and the guy aiding her, he'll deal with the both of them.

"Good afternoon your Highnesses and congratulations on your engagement. It's such an honour for me to be able to host you. Will you allow us the pleasure to entertain you today?" Jamal bowed respectfully and stretched out his hands for Zafeer to shake. Even from his smile, you'll know that it is fake.

The crown prince extended his other hand and wrapped it around Jamal's. Both the men used all their strengths, that handshake was filled with animosity and grief with a determined vow to exert revenge. Zafeer glared at him through his dark shades before injuring him on the wrist, Jamal flinched and did the same to him. They detached their hands and pretended as if nothing happened.

"The pleasure is ours, Mr Jamal Malik. My beautiful fiancee insisted that we come to this place because they serve the best intercontinental dishes, right Sunshine?" He tilted his head to the side and looked at Nawal who cleared her throat before speaking.

"Yes hubby, and there's one of their waitresses I'd like you to meet. She is a natural when it comes to fun and entertainment. What's her name again? Oh right! Marwa Kabeer Hassan." Nawal raised her slender fingers and let out a wicked smirk. Now that she is sure her hubby has fallen for her, she is going to show the poor shorty where she belongs.

Immediately Marwa heard her name being called, she looked in their direction and her gaze fell on Nawal whose smile widened when she sighted her. The latter removed her hand from Zafeer's and strode to where Marwa is standing.

"Hello dear, I've been looking around for you. Remember I told you about my marriage? Well, here is my future husband. You should entertain us today, I can't wait to see more of your tricks and also, here is the invitation card. Oh, and yes, you'll be among my bridesmaids." Nawal brought out a black card from her clutch bag and handed it to Marwa who was staring at her small hands.

"T-thank you," Marwa replied and collected the card with shaking hands.

The weight of the pain took away her dauntlessness and courage, she wanted to kill Nawal at that instant but the power in her is nowhere to be found. Her eyes turned red, jaw hardened, knuckles turned white and hands were balled into fists. From a distance, one will know that Marwa is close to unleashing the tiger in her. Her brutal side is not something one wants to experience.

Zafeer observed the scenery with a straight face but deep down, he was elated that he still affects her. She despises him, he'll prove her wrong. Jamal is close to throwing a punch at the person in front of him, he blamed him for being irresponsible. Had it been he loves her like he said he does, he wouldn't have watched her being emotionally taunted without doing anything about it.