51-THE KING

OMNISCIENT

He was driving at a considerable speed since the atmosphere in the car was a little bit awkward for the both of them, one mistake from her and he'll lose control. She forgot how over-possessive her husband is and the way he acts whenever she gets closer than necessary to other men.

They arrived at the final junction to Bayero University Kano just as the green light came on, Zafeer was about to accelerate when a white car blocked the path for them. The road safety officials could have arrested him according to the law but when they saw the plate number of the tinted car, they bowed and went back to their post.

"Shit! I'm so going to kill you today." Zafeer cursed, he felt that they would do this to him even after he whisked her away. No matter how hard he tries to escape the clutches of his family, they must draw him back in!

Turad whined the glass down and smirked, his eyes were shielded with white metal-rimmed aviators that gave off huge information about who he is. Before Zafeer could reverse, a fleet of about ten cars of different colours but the same type as his blocked the path, making him almost run mad.

"Why are they wasting so many Aston Martin Lagonda?" Marwa ogled at the colours, saliva almost dripping out of her mouth. She is super excited at how her family members switched the atmosphere to a happy one just to make her happy.

"It's something they do to irk me. They want me to whine down the window glass and talk to them but I won't." Zafeer impatiently banged his hands on the table.

In front of him is Turad, Ammar, and Ausar who kept smirking and behind him was Junaid's blue car with Jamal and Fawzan, Sabreen together with the girls in maroon, Orhan and Najib in green, Rumaisa in coffee brown, Umaiza and Harith piled in the yellow one, Zayn who has gotten his driving certificate was also together in a dark grey car with Eshaal, Haroon and Nafisa in the orange one while the rest of the cars that followed were all piled with guards for security.

Turad created a group video call which was answered by all of them except Zafeer, well as expected, Marwa answered before he could reject. Everyone was all smiles except her husband who was turned into the clown of the day.

"We're going to make quite an entrance today bro." Junaid's happy voice came through.

"Will you get out of my way before I crash into you?" Zafeer impatiently growled.

"Aye aye captain."  His younger brother saluted and moved forward for him to pass. As expected, Zafeer sped off without a care in the world even after knowing that no amount of speed will make them not catch up with him. Except if there will be an early morning fast and furious that is.

Soon, they approached the gates of the university which looked too new to be true. The gates were now changed to bigger ones which have been painted in green, white and red. Marwa pinched herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming, everything has changed during her days away from this place.

When they passed through the gates, she was wowed by the sight of green plants on the roundabout which has been shaped into letters with the name of Bayero University, the coke village also has a gate and standard single-lane road now, and sellers also have stalls along with sections for every category of product you want to buy. Vending machines have also been placed in all departments, everything looked beautiful.

She didn't even notice the audience they have created with their grand entrance till she saw guards trying to clear the road for them, she could hear the sirens blaring from afar. Marwa hid her face before someone sees her and the news spread, she still wants to finish as the tomboyish Marwa Kabeer Hassan to avoid everyone bowing at her or keeping a straight face and good posture in public.