2-FEISTY

OMNISCIENT

Emir's Palace, Kano,
Nigeria.

The convoy soon arrived at the palace, the huge golden gate was pulled open and the fleet of cars reduced their speed as they passed the huge water fountain. Zafeer took in every inch of the palace, everything that changed when he was away. It was still early in the morning so he figured out they might be having breakfast at the dining hall.

"To the west wing," He ordered, the chauffeur muttered something through the Bluetooth device on his ear and the cars drove to the west wing. The west wing consists of the dining hall and princesses' chambers.

Upon his arrival, the gigantic iron gates were opened and his eyes instantly met with many palace guards and armed security guards in black, he was now convinced that all of them were present. The fleet of cars parked and immediately the door was opened for him, the guard knelt and started singing praises while others joined.

The amount of respect given to the royals is one of the major reasons why people love royalty and also what causes the natural arrogance that comes with the aristocrats, especially the Baghdads. Even the king would not stand against his son when it comes to arrogance and he knows that Zafeer is a very stubborn person, he doesn't stop until he gets what he wants.

He stepped inside the dining hall, only to meet the eyes of everyone, they were eagerly waiting for him. Harith Baghdad, like the king he is, calmly sipped his Frappuccino even though he was unable to hide his smile.

"Good morning, dear brother, it's been long since I set my eyes on you," Junaid Haroon Baghdad quickly stood up and embraced his cousin-brother or rather, his best gee.

Prince Junaid Haroon Baghdad is the only male royal who is hyperactive and down to earth, he always cheers people up even in serious moments. He is flirtatious, everywhere he goes, he ensures he makes a girl's heart beat faster but he is not a player, he is a lawyer.

Junaid also takes care of his cousin's real estate business and the whole family goes to Saudi Arabia to visit him at least five times a year, sometimes even more. He is tall with curly jet-black hair like his father's, hazel orbs, a long nose, reddish-pink lips, and honey-caramel skin.

"Stop being so dramatic, you came just two months ago," Zafeer rolled his eyes.

"Welcome to Nigeria, Brother," Turad, his immediate younger brother, flashed him a boyish grin.

Prince Turad Ibn Harith Baghdad is half-Arabian, just like his brother but he has long raven hair, hazel orbs, honey-caramel skin inherited from his father, a long nose, and small pink lips. He is social and nice, but that only applies to his family and very close friends, he also smiles a lot, unlike his elder brother who can spend an entire year without smiling.

"Ya Zafeer," Princess Eshaal hugged her brother.

Princess Eshaal Ibn Harith Baghdad is the youngest and only daughter in King Harith's family. She is ten years old and has a bubbly personality, she is the only weapon the family uses to get to a stubborn Zafeer because they know how much he loves his sister. Eshaal has long jet-black hair with a straight nose, big eyes inherited from her mother, and plump lips, she is fair but not like her brother.