35-LOVE TRIANGLE

OMNISCIENT

In a brightly lighted tremendous room which was painted in different shades of purple sat Marwa on the bed, she is on a conference call with her friends. She has just finished speaking with Hidayah who kept behaving awkwardly whenever she asks about their mother, she decided to call her friends to ease the tension building within her and Marwa calmed down when they assured her that everything is fine.

"Girl! I knew it! Just go and see the way you're trending on social media now president's niece. By the way, you looked beautiful" Khayr shrilled loudly, Marwa had to move the phone away from her ears.

"I had to look again because I couldn't believe she is the same tomboy friend of mine who claimed she doesn't know how to walk in heels" Shukrah chirped.

"Well, speaking of heels, I am going to model for the first Miss Africa in Siyam's Innovations Brand" Marwa happily informed them.

A moment of silence passed before all of them started yelling happily, they were all shocked and happy for their sister because she doesn't know how that position can change a person's life.

"So you are the undercover model? Thank God it's not that Nawal, God knows I despise that snob" Theresa huffed.

"Nawal Ishaq Makama?" Marwa asked no one in particular, the hatred for that flimsy model proliferating by a thousand times more.

"Yes! But you need to show her how it's done, show her that you don't need to go to modelling sessions to be a model. You are better than her in every way. What do say, girls?" Shukrah cheered, she knows more than everyone how Marwa hates Nawal's guts.

"Exactly!" The duo chorused.

Marwa felt a sudden rush of determination within her. Her competitive side has reawakened, she'd be damned if she doesn't rock that spotlight till she shows Nawal her place. It's time to show her how it's done.

"You guys are right, it's high time I show that bitch who the absolute best is" She muttered with a smirk.

"Is it the fantastic four sisters Ammar told me about? Hello! I'm Afrah, Marwa's friendliest cousin" Afrah snatched the phone away from Marwa who looked at her with a flabbergasted expression.

She was dressed in a silky purple sleeping dress with black flip flops worn on her feet. The girl is obsessed with purple just as Marwa is with gold.

The president said his niece will spend the rest of the days with them but they had to adjust it to a night because of Zafeer who begged to differ with the idea, he doesn't want Marwa away from him. Even Ahmad who she came to work for didn't object because he was ecstatic that his wife didn't have the nightmares for the past two days.

The next thing they heard was Theresa gushing about talking to the president's daughter, Afrah put the phone on speaker and they conversed continuously till Marwa started ranting about her credit that was about to finish.

"No problem, I'll call you guys now. Our top model, you can go and take your bath now" Afrah dragged the said person out of the bed and led her to the bathroom where she handed her a brand new purple bathrobe then pushed her inside.