60-EXPECTING

OMNISCIENT

3 months later.

"Babe, don't you think they have suffered enough?" Marwa gently played with his beard and snuggled deeper into his hoodie.

"Are you willing to forgive them? After all what they have done to you?" Her husband halted drawing the invisible circles on her body.

"It's been three months already, forgiving them indicates how much of a big heart we have. They won't dare mess with your wife again." She smiled up at him, knowing full well how he couldn't resist her charm.

"Okay fine, but I'll do that just because of you. They are lucky that my wife has a heart of gold." He lovingly patted her head and picked up his phone from the nightstand before dialling a number. The person on the other line answered almost immediately.

"Good evening your majesty. Sorry to disturb you," Zafeer spoke, his voice strictly polite.

"It's no problem son. What's the matter?" The Sultan of Dubai knew that the man he was talking to loves being prudent, it was someone he deeply wants to please.

"It's about Abdulhafeez, I made an investigation and found out that he wasn't in his right frame of mind when he messed with my wife." That was enough explanation for the man to understand what this person wants.

"Oh, I'm deeply sorry about that issue. Please my regards to her. But I'm afraid what you want isn't possible your highness, I've already given that position to my son, Rahim." The man blatantly refused. Zafeer frowned, he watched as his wife sighed in defeat, which made him even more agitated. Does she think he can't take on this man?

"I'm afraid I'll also withdraw all my investments within your country and stop importing all my products there. Consider this as breaking up your relationship with Saudi Arabia, farewell, your majesty." Zafeer knew that this trick would work, he was about to disconnect the call when a voice stopped him.

"No please wait, son. I'll have someone clear all the accusations against him and also give him back his position and privileges instantly, my regards to the future queen." The Sultan was shivering with trepidation, he doesn't want the economy of his country to sharply decline while he sits back and watch. If it's Abdulhafeez's case, he will give it his all.

"Good, I'll be waiting for it to be on the news channels then. The future queen also sends her regards." He coldly hung up and went back to stroking his wife's hair.

"How could someone be this dangerous? I sometimes fear going against you, King of evil." The wife saluted, she was amazed. Just when she thought this man has no way out.

"Well, I scare people and you scare me. There is a huge difference." He giggled and showered wet kisses on the girl who kept smacking his hands. His ringing phone disrupted their quality time, Zafeer stared at the strange number and answered, that came too soon.

"Before you speak, this should be enough lesson to not compete with me again. If not for my wife, you wouldn't have gained back that position." He arrogantly talked through gritted teeth.

"I know your majesty, it was a huge mistake on my path and I want to apologize for everything. Is she with you now?" A feeble deep voice spoke.

"No--" Before Zafeer could decline his offer, the phone was seized from him.

"Abdulhafeez, don't mind my husband. Speak." An easygoing voice that made him want to cry at that instant said. He wiped the tears off his face and stifled all his sobs before talking.

CHASING MARWAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें