ANNOUNCEMENT!

Belated Happy New Year!

Hello my precious readers, how're you all? I hope you all miss me, well, I mean uh, I do miss all of you and the joy you bring into my life with your hilarious and also intriguing comments.

I want to start by thanking all of you, ranging from the ghost readers, the voters, the commenters, the ones who shared my books with their friends, and also those who have taken their time to inquire about the upcoming book, Contract Marriage. Anyway, I just want to express my immense gratitude to any and everyone who has made even an infinitesimal contribution to the development of my books. Thank you so much, may God bless you and grant your silent wishes, Ameen.

That being said, let's dive into the main topic of discussion which is the new book. Recently, I've been getting a lot of questions about the book which initially, I said would be published by December but unfortunately, there was a lot on my plate and I got too caught up.

I know I've let all of you down and I sincerely apologize for that, please try to understand where I'm coming from. I'll soon be facing my finals so yes, you can say that I used up most of my time to study, and now that school has resumed, I'm afraid that my schedule has become way too tight.

Alright, let me stop beating around the bush. After weighing the pros and cons of this unfortunate situation I'm in, I've concluded that Contract Marriage won't be published until July, immediately after I graduate, by God's unwavering grace.

In the meantime, please bear with me. Asiya's diary is still in the 'editing' phase and I'll be sure to wrap that up soon enough, God willing. A big thank you to all those that asked about the book and also the ones who checked up on me, I love y'all ❤️.

And finally, bye guys 😭, see ya in July with another book. Don't forget to include me in your prayers, byeee, I love you guys 🥲❤️.

Cíao💕.

Love y'all,
Gurlyyy22🥀.