56-WEDDED

OMNISCIENT

The days gradually went by, pre-wedding events were held, relationships were strengthened, and life has been nothing but great for everyone. More guests have arrived since it was a day before the main event, and the palace was packed with well-wishers from both the bride and groom's sides.

Presently, two women were in a dimly lit room. They were spending their time crying in each other's arms, the journey has been nothing but tough, almost impossible, but they overcame every obstacle, in the end, endless joy sprung into their lives, leaving them with nothing but a sense of euphoria.

"Be obedient to your husband. Marwa, no matter what happens in your marital life, just be patient. You and Zafeer have suffered enough, make sure you won't be the reason for each other's tears. He might be difficult to deal with at times, remember that I took care of your husband even before you came into my life, he has emotional instability, please don't trigger that. Soon, you'll become a mother and you'll understand my feelings, please be a good mother to your kids and a good wife to your husband, as a Queen, it all starts from learning how to lead by example. I love you Marwa, my biggest dream of seeing you get married is now fulfilled, Alhamdulillah." Nafisa broke down in tears of joy.

"Insha Allah Mami, I'll never do anything that'd hurt you all. I love you so much more." Marwa sucked in a sharp breath.

"Let me hug you for a little more." The mother squeezed her daughter in a warm embrace.

After they finished having their little emotional banter, Nafisa was called to take care of other things. Marwa was left alone in the room when someone entered, her face was covered with a diaphanous red veil.

"No hugs for Dad?" Haroon chuckled as the girl tackled him in a bone-crushing hug. During her stay, they made efficient use of the time to know each other and realized they have a lot in common, the father has no doubt tried his best to make up to her, in other words, she was over-pampered.

"Alright, I know you'll miss me but we're going to stay in the same palace. We can at least see each other right, my Queen?" He bowed dramatically.

"Dad!" Marwa pouted before hugging him again, completely oblivious that her veil fell off.

"Dear, I know that my marriage with your mother is nothing to write home about, I won't even use that as an example, I'm so ashamed of myself right now, it still pains me to the core that I didn't see you growing up," He paused and burst into tears.

"You and mother will be my forever power couple, your marriage has taught me so many things. Without that separation, I wouldn't have been able to learn from my mistakes, it made me realize so many things at a young age. Every disappointment is a blessing, the Makamas deserve huge gratitude, they made us realize the true meaning of life." She comforted even though she is a sobbing mess herself.

"When did you become so mature?" His eyes were filled with pride and immense love for his daughter.

"Let's just say that's a talent." Marwa retorted with a cheeky grin. They maintained that position for what seemed like hours until he decided to break the silence.

"The more I look at it, the more I feel like you're the younger and more advanced version of Nafisa. Just like her, you have a heart of gold, a charming personality and the ability to fight every obstacle while maintaining that powerful aura around you. Even at your breaking point, you still maintain that vigour to keep you going, your patience is one of the best qualities that makes you lovable. I'll advise you to keep those priceless traits as a wife and Queen at large, I've already entrusted you to another man who is best for you and never fail in carrying out your duties. That's all I can say, everything you have done is more than enough for me to certify that you are more than fit for this." He finished and showered her with prayers.