Intro + Additional Info

Zoe Willa Wood and James Sirius Potter were finally on relatively good terms after their last adventure involving a secret long-lost Potter out seeking for blood.

But even after being saved by her ex-crush from the clutches of his brother, Zoe still found herself suffering the repercussions that came along with being in Cedric Potter's grasp.

Although unknowingly to the eldest Potter, a connection had been formed after their encounter. And James and Zoe were about to exploit that connection until one of two scenarios came true.

One; they got answers for all the horrible actions of the eldest Potter and sent him to Azkaban to suffer for his crimes.

Or

Two; They had that same conversation with his corpse.

————————————————————————

Face claims:

Zoe Willa Wood | INTP | Slytherin | 17 | Bisexual | she/her | 5'6" (168 cm)

"He fucked us up good, huh?"

&

James Sirius Potter | ESFP | Gryffindor | 17 | heterosexual | he/him | 6'5" (198 cm)

"Would you do me the honour of dancing with me? A mere mortal wizard completely awestruck with your beauty."

Theo Felix Greenway | ENFJ | Hufflepuff | 17 | homosexual | he/him | 6' (182 cm)

"Merlin's beard, I really just petrified a lunatic."

&

Melody Tsunade Simone | ESTP | Slytherin | 17 | omnisexual | she/her | 5'4" (165 cm)

"She was my girlfriend first. You'd do good to remember that."

Leslie Vivek Tistle | ENTJ | Ravenclaw | 17 | pansexual | she/her | 5'5" (167cm)

"Best three months of my life."