Ch. 27 : The Future

Ch. 27: the future

<a year later>

The whole shinobi nation is busy giving their all to find the portal that the Otsutsuki's used to invade their world. They were in luck when the ninja of Kusagakure(hidden grass village) reported that they found something foreign, like a door, in the deep forest of Hidden Forest Village.

Representatives from every nations come and gather in the deep forest. The previous and current Kage's arrived together with their trusted aid and jonin escorts.

But the VIP that everyone is waiting for, is the Hero, UzuKaze Naruto. He is the only one they know that can possibly end the horror and terror known as the Otsutsuki.

He, as an Uzumaki, know a powerful Fuinjutsu, and have a lot of them in his arsenal that might have the power to Seal the portal that was previously used by the Moon Goddess, Kaguya.

Sasuke: all yours, Naruto.

Everyone is patiently waiting and anticipating a good show and his success, though its only sealing a door connected to the other side of who-knows-where.

Naruto(nod): im ready since last year. (hand seals) Fuinjutsu: World Door: Fuin(seal)!

The black portal shine and give off a blinding light that cover almost the whole of Kusagakure. The shinobi present in the area cover their eyes as the light is too bright for them.

After only 20 seconds, the light died down and they saw that the door of the Otsutsuki disappeared. Vanished and sealed in the space never to be seen again.

Every shinobi who witness this event cheered loudly. Feeling that this day marks the day of their Freedom from the undeniably strongest enemy they have ever face in their whole lives.

<2 years later>

Naruto married both Hinata and Temari. The wedding with Hinata was held in Konoha while the one with Temari is in Suna.

A lot of important people was invited to their wedding. From the previous Kages to the current, Tsunade, Shizune, Bee, Team 7-10 and their Sensei's, Konohamaru corps, Ichiraku Family, Baki, Anko, Ibiki, Clan Leaders and Dodai of Kumo.

Iruka stands as Naruto's father in the wedding, the man cried felling emotional that Naruto regard him as an important person in his life.

Oh, Hinata is 3 weeks pregnant, Sakura said its a girl. Also, Temari is a week pregnant with a boy. Naruto felt blessed and excited to become a father, he promise his soon-to-be-wives that he'll become the best father in the world.

<8 years later>

Girl(8 y/o): dad, moms, come on! We're going to be late, todays the first day of school remember?!

Boy(8 y/o): thats right, and we dont want to be late, ttebasa.

Naruto: were coming down now, Himawari-chan, Boruto! Hinata, Temari, you 2 ready to take the kids to school?

Hinata(smile): we are ready to go, honey.

Temari: the kids are so excited, i see. Shall we go then?

< The End >

A/N: thank you everyone for reading Broken Dream, i hope you guys like it. Dont forget to vote, follow and check my other fic. Thanks. Happy Reading Everyone. RokuShiki90, out.